Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
You feel obligated to find some kind of moral equivalence. Why won't you just accept the reality of what I am talking about? There are inequalities in society that affect men as well, and some of them are inevitable because of the work that men tend to do, or the lifestyle choices men tend to make. However, unlike feminists I am not expecting the government to forcibly redress unequal outcomes in life in my favour, thus making a bad situation even worse.

Let us be clear here. I am tired of the hypocrisy displayed by feminists whenever men's issues are mentioned. Your behaviour and actions suggest that you seek to promote the interests of one group, women, at the expense of all others. I understand this is probably the natural way of life, but in practice such an approach is similar to the Chamber of Commerce.

Women killing themselves is a problem. But men killing themselves is a problem as well. We need to stop this perverse race to the bottom where everyone competes for victim status.
No, YOU felt obligated to find a moral equivalence. I answered. Stop projecting.

No doubts there are inequalities in every aspect of life, injustice though is not in the disparity bond, I am of the idea that that's what has to be worked up. Reread my comment because in no way I promote the interest of a group in order to supress another, lol. That's you.

It was you to come in here throwing bias over a movement that you don't understand.

Have a consciousness analysis, aye.