Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
I'd recommend to get others' opinions about your type. Also to be sure in your type you need to check it by IR effects with people about which ones types you have assumptions.

I saw a lot of wrong opinions about own types. The example in this thread is Delilah which has Fe type.

> so I cannot say for sure what that would be like

friendly sympathy in IRL communication

> LSE is attracted to, and admires, the EII's sincerity, and moral uprightness

they are perceived as kind, polite, intelligent, quiet, following to moral norms, not aggressive, wise, they ones which have personal interest to people and like them "as is"
not sincerity, but the abbility to be nice, to say the truth in soft way, to avoid redundant conflicts. emotional openness as sincerity more relates to Fe types

> They admire, like, and respect those that are honest, straightforward, and transparently sincere.

this reminds base Te. delta also has Fi types which are much opposite. Fi types mb avoid direct lie more than Fe, but to fool indirectly is not against their values

> I think this facilitates intimacy within the dual pairs as well, since this is so important to them.

to be honest is important in any pair, despite the types. this makes people psychically closer
but different important factors may need a compromise

> As for Delta quadra being 'boring' - well, boring is in the eye of the beholder.

nonvalued regions are often perceived as boring or annoying
Stop mentioning my name in vain. Your understanding and application of socionics is actually horrible. And take you underhanded manipulative statements along when you leave. Prick.