Thread: LII, do you agree?

Threaded View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, I've been thinking a lot these days, but I haven't reached a conclusion yet. I asked people on other fora, I read a lot about temperaments, dichotomies, functions and descriptions. Days of heavy research, let's say.

Most people say I'm ILI because see that in some ways I value , , and . But others keep saying I'm a LII, mostly because they see me rational > irrational. In case I'm a true ILI, this dichotomy could be mitigated by my Te subtype (rational).

Also, one of them showed me how I'm static > dynamic, by explaining me that I always use static information (dates, schemes, classifications).

I'm clearly a constructivist type. I always start a discussion just for the sake of the discussion itself. I may care of the emotional state of my interlocutor, but it's always of secondary importance compared to the information I'm going to share with him. Secondly, I love to re-watch films, re-read books. Their values are important to me, because they show one of my emotional states in the past.

I can't decide between merry and serious. I know for sure that I don't like to discuss serious things with people who are distracted/incompetent/non serious. Although, sometimes I mix up moments of fun with moments of seriousness easily.

Talking about result and process, I think I'm a little bit inclined toward result. When I study for example, at first I tell myself to follow a certain order of things to repeat. After I while I get bored and I start to repeat things at random. This is true also for reading internet pages as well as putting things in order. It's like I lose interest and I try to finish it in another, different way.

From this point of view I seem to fit the LII more. Thoughts?
    Last edited by User Name; 06-04-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING