Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
More than half of the US population did not want him. Count me out of the blanket statement of "whether Americans made the right decision or not". I am an American who did not decide this; I was very opposed to it.

I saw (and still see) his farcical behavior during his presidential campaign, and ongoing even now (and for that matter, his track records from the past), as a very ominous sign that there is very little good that he can do for our country. Any good that he will do will only be a byproduct of him serving his own self-interests, which may happen to benefit others similar to him (by coincidence), and be at the expense of many other Americans (even many of those who voted for him). It will also be at dire expense of America's interactions with the rest of the world.

Please do not generalize on all Americans on this choice.
As with any democracy, especially one with an electoral college, there will be about half of the population that did not want someone as president. I was referring to the half of the population that voted for him, not the other half that didn't. I didn't make that clear because I thought that was obvious.