Hybrid View

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I don't know I took the tests linked by @mclane.Got SEE/EIE in the first, ENFp in the second

I read a bunch of threads on the actual aspects, specially on the weak ones, and PoLR didn't resonate at all, which was a major red herring. Also, most of the real life examples of interactions with SLEs sounded alien and unexplainable to me. Like, I know not all people of the same type will be the same, but I couldn't relate at all. I also must say that I didn't want to comment on that Ni thing you said before to not derail the conversation, but that wasn't how the whole theory ordeal it made me feel at all.

I must say I either detest or at least can't see myself getting along with any of the SLE celebs I've ever saw.
    Hm... my reasoning so far, also drawing from our interactions: extrotim, emphasis on Se, Fe, Fi. Irrational over rational imo, so I'd go with Ep and not Ej. EIE is not an option, you are as sensory as it gets, not an intuitive. Can be merry but the quadra would be more Fi-valuing, but what's with the aristocracy uhh. The easy route: I mean, SEE even fits your field of interest and profession. You like a bunch of ESFp and INTp artists, and ENFp ones. Disregard for Se-less types (EII, your supervisee). Yeah, SEE.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hm... my reasoning so far, also drawing from our interactions: extrotim, emphasis on Se, Fe, Fi. Irrational over rational imo, so I'd go with Ep and not Ej. EIE is not an option, you are as sensory as it gets, not an intuitive. Can be merry but the quadra would be more Fi-valuing, but what's with the aristocracy uhh. The easy route: I mean, SEE even fits your field of interest and profession. You like a bunch of ESFp and INTp artists, and ENFp ones. Disregard for Se-less types (EII, your supervisee). Yeah, SEE.
    I'm very inclined to agree. I think that the "problem" is that my core enneatype makes me identify with the aristocracy values (power, control, having authority etc).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm very inclined to agree. I think that the "problem" is that my core enneatype makes me identify with the aristocracy values (power, control, having authority etc).
    Exactly, good argument. And Sx-first is also a more aristocratic stacking because of their set preferences. Aristocracy is rather a sense of group classification, exclusionism, me vs them and so on. Power is a Se topic, so you can count Gamma in, too.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly, good argument. And Sx-first is also a more aristocratic stacking because of their set preferences. Aristocracy is rather a sense of group classification, exclusionism, me vs them and so on. Power is a Se topic, so you can count Gamma in, too.
    I see that I forgot to answer your question about my username: I actually chose it because of the avatar, but as soon as I did I was reminded of the holy masterpiece by EXO, and it pleased me.

When I read articles on the Beta Quadra I identify with many things, but the whole trials and humiliation thing...I don't know, it's the kind of thing that resonates to me as an individual, but not as a group. Like, I do this on my own, but I can't really imagine doing this collective to a person, it just sounds so wrong. One on one is fair, but a group against an individual? Only if they really deserve it, but it sounds like Betas wouldn't care about that distinction.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see that I forgot to answer your question about my username: I actually chose it because of the avatar, but as soon as I did I was reminded of the holy masterpiece by EXO, and it pleased me.

When I read articles on the Beta Quadra I identify with many things, but the whole trials and humiliation thing...I don't know, it's the kind of thing that resonates to me as an individual, but not as a group. Like, I do this on my own, but I can't really imagine doing this collective to a person, it just sounds so wrong. One on one is fair, but a group against an individual? Only if they really deserve it, but it sounds like Betas wouldn't care about that distinction.
    Ahh, I like it The username and the MV alike.

Your answer was basically 100% Fi (internal judgement of right and wrong), so I guess I can welcome you to the Gamma quadra. Gamma is more about

personal (Fi) effective (Te) planned (Ni) vengeance (Se) than

Beta's open (Fe) aggressive (Se) systematic (Ti) long-term humiliation (Ni). Aka bullying in the eyes of most Delta types.

I do get more "freedom of self-realization with what is already there" (Gamma) than "let's destroy the old system" (Beta) from you. Can you relate?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh, I like it The username and the MV alike.

Your answer was basically 100% Fi (internal judgement of right and wrong), so I guess I can welcome you to the Gamma quadra. Gamma is more about

personal (Fi) effective (Te) planned (Ni) vengeance (Se) than

Beta's open (Fe) aggressive (Se) systematic (Ti) long-term humiliation (Ni). Aka bullying in the eyes of most Delta types.

I do get more "freedom of self-realization with what is already there" (Gamma) than "let's destroy the old system" (Beta) from you. Can you relate?
    Yeah to me the whole "our rules" thing Beta has going on is ridiculous. I think in terms of my rules, not a code a whole group would have to follow. Like if you wanna roll with me you stay behind those lines, if not, you can go your own way and I'm not gonna try to change you or bend you. I have no interest in ruling over people with my ideologies, but I'll extinguish evil when I encounter it.

I prefer studying the actual aspects and functions than reading type profiles, and I always infallibly keep coming back to Fi-Te-Ni-Se indeed. Profiles confuse me since I can see myself in a lot of them, but in terms of functions is all very clear cut.

There's this thing where people assume sensors, specially SEEs have issues with hidden meanings. You assumed it too in my post about spending hours on the BTS trilogy, or am I wrong? Like I said before I didn't correct that notion then, but I wasn't overwhelmed by the "excessive" Ni at all, that's actually the kind of thing I have for breakfast. I've been drawn to analysis of the archetypal and symbolic and psychoanalysis since an early age. So much so, I thought I was a Ni type for a good while and was backed by my colleagues due to my "seer" abilities. I'm avid follower and participant of "conspiracy" theories forums and websites for many years, my mom even advised me to be a detective instead

Actually, my plan is to destroy the system from inside. I entered this business with exactly that goal in mind, but of course I'm driven to succeed for personal reasons too, because it's what makes me the happiest I can be. I wanted to do what I do before I knew the truth about the world, but after I did I became even more driven, I think. I understood I was meant for something bigger, I found out that was my role.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah to me the whole "our rules" thing Beta has going on is ridiculous. I think in terms of my rules, not a code a whole group would have to follow. Like if you wanna roll with me you stay behind those lines, if not, you can go your own way and I'm not gonna try to change you or bend you. I have no interest in ruling over people with my ideologies, but I'll extinguish evil when I encounter it.

I prefer studying the actual aspects and functions than reading type profiles, and I always infallibly keep coming back to Fi-Te-Ni-Se indeed. Profiles confuse me since I can see myself in a lot of them, but in terms of functions is all very clear cut.

There's this thing where people assume sensors, specially SEEs have issues with hidden meanings. You assumed it too in my post about spending hours on the BTS trilogy, or am I wrong? Like I said before I didn't correct that notion then, but I wasn't overwhelmed by the "excessive" Ni at all, that's actually the kind of thing I have for breakfast. I've been drawn to analysis of the archetypal and symbolic and psychoanalysis since an early age. So much so, I thought I was a Ni type for a good while and was backed by my colleagues due to my "seer" abilities. I'm avid follower and participant of "conspiracy" theories forums and websites for many years, my mom even advised me to be a detective instead

Actually, my plan is to destroy the system from inside. I entered this business with exactly that goal in mind, but of course I'm driven to succeed for personal reasons too, because it's what makes me the happiest I can be. I wanted to do what I do before I knew the truth about the world, but after I did I became even more driven, I think. I understood I was meant for something bigger, I found out that was my role.
    Case in point, SEE is PoLR and all in for their individual anti-evil `anarchy´, as opposed to the ideology you describe which is FeNi, Beta.

Ah... well the profiles suffer from weird translations and old age, cultural bias and so on. Functional approaches are indeed more useful. (For instance, I used Ni and Te in the very last sentence --> Gamma NT)

No, you are perfectly correct. What is behind the scenes intrigues Ni types, especially Ni as the dual-seeking function. That's what I try to convey all the time. It's basically like my sense of loving everything Fi, it gives me lifeee and I have it for breakfast as you eloquently said, that kind of nails it. If you check out my Gamma partner in crime @handjob who's SEE Sx/So you can see the same process going on with Ni-seeking.

Yep, exactly what SEE (aka Caesar/Napoleon etc) would say. Se --> driven, happiness --> Fi, Te---> business matters, Ni ---> purpose.