View Poll Results: what type is Elon Musk?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

17 20.99%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

3 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 1.23%
  • LSI (ISTj)

17 20.99%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 1.23%
  • ILI (INTp)

8 9.88%
  • LIE (ENTj)

36 44.44%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Elon Musk

Hybrid View

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    The Rogan interview left me feeling uneasy.

Something supremely off about him these days. Not the Elon I used to see a couple years ago. Almost haunted.
    I am starting to think he's an unhealthy Ni-LIE that is letting his PoLR get the best of him. I remember reading about his work schedule and it was insane. The man is a multi-billionaire and he never gives himself any rest or leisure and is a complete workaholic that gets little sleep. Of course it's going to slowly degrade him mentally over time. I know he's highly motivated to achieve his dreams, but the man seriously needs to relax and take a hiatus for as long as he needs.

He's not going to achieve much if his mental state degrades because he can't take care of his basic needs. This is one of the reasons I don't think he's LSI. LSI's have 4D , they know how to relax and take care of themselves better than most people even if they're extremely hard working as they tend to be. At least the ones that I've met seem to have no issues with basic care. It's the strong intuitive types like Elon Musk that struggle with the basic functions of life IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I am starting to think he's an unhealthy Ni-LIE that is letting his PoLR get the best of him. I remember reading about his work schedule and it was insane. The man is a multi-billionaire and he never gives himself any rest or leisure and is a complete workaholic that gets little sleep. Of course it's going to slowly degrade him mentally over time. I know he's highly motivated to achieve his dreams, but the man seriously needs to relax and take a hiatus for as long as he needs.
    That's LIE in a nutshell. Spot on.

Most LIEs need to learn that they need to take more care of their health the hard way.
    With LSx, it comes way more naturally.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"