Hybrid View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    100% sure it's an ST, I checked my VI list and he meets all the LSE criteria, some SLE ones.
    None of the dudes in this morphing experiment was ST, but interestingly the end result does look pretty similar to my LSE dad.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    None of the dudes in this morphing experiment was ST, but interestingly the end result does look pretty similar to my LSE dad.
    You know what Freud would say about that

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    You know what Freud would say about that
    I know. Haha.

None of the dudes individually looks that close to my dad (well, maybe one ) , but the morphing result pretty much does.

At least I am not into LSEs, but unfortunately into valuing types...
    The one guy who fit my Imago the best so far was an IEE-Fi.
    FML
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This could be interesting...

Composites of my parents and one very important childhood mentor, bold for traits that have had the most impact on me for good or for ill. Things I strive to emulate, things that instinctively piss me off when I see them in others.

Positive: encouraging my curiosity, intelligent, socratic, friendly, welcoming, realistic, optimistic, success-oriented, fun-loving, understanding, relaxed, philosophical, community-oriented
    Negative: overprotective, smothering, distant, callous, smug, hyper-critical, manipulative, gaslight-y, compulsive liar, narcissistic, unfaithful, alcoholic, image-obsessed, condescending, violent anger issues, literally no connection to reality
    What I wanted most as a child and didn't get was: an actual close friendship without drama and stupid social status-based squabbling holding it back, different parents and classmates, a letter from Hogwarts to make sense of everything
    As a child I had these negative feelings over and over again: suicidal and/or homicidal thoughts, thoughts of burning things, thoughts of running away, retreating into my room to read for hours, going off into the woods with my dog to just be alone and escape into my imagination

I'm a very unrepresentative example because my parents are both barrels of issues. Dad has subclinical antisocial tendencies, also serious rage issues that led to physically abusing mom on the regular. Mom has probably clinical narcissism (I have never, ever heard her say "I'm sorry" and she will stone-wall and belittle you rather than admit she's wrong), and later developed schizophrenia which leads her to believe she's literally God.

Taken as a whole, the composite sounds to me like an unhealthy EIE 2, which is possibly my mom's type. That or ESE. The 2-est I'm usually interested in is the "I was an awkward outcast so I have a thing for welcoming and encouraging the beaten down" thing you get from a lot of my fellow 6s, I do have some mild attraction to EIE girls (not so much guys) but it pales in comparison to my huge one for xEIs. For the record: dad is an SLE-Ti 8w9, the childhood mentor was ESE or IEE and probably a 7w6.

In girls I find myself most attracted to: 4, 9, 7w6. Beta NF, SEI, IEE, SEE. In guys: 6, 8, 7w8. Se-ego, LSE.

Any other 6s had effed up childhoods? Because I've noticed a lot of us have.
    Last edited by Nanooka; 06-08-2017 at 07:48 AM.