Their instinctual stackings made me think a lot, my partiality made me unnaturally indecisive. Oh man. I need help with this

The BTS ones I'm sure of:

Namjoon SO/SX, basically made for leadership because of his overall instinct health. Very interested in the collective, uses his high intelligence to take the responsibility. SX is ready to bring out his romantic attitudes and worldviews in a focused manner.
Hoseok SO/SP
Jimin SO/SX (I wrote a blog post on his stacking, he's not SX/SO even if that's his stage image. Very compliant syn-flow type. As an SX-lead myself I find other SX doms rather unsettling. I don't react to him in such a way. I think he's, well, soft and cute. Jimin has a calming effect, makes me feel awesome :3 Generally speaking, the way he values everyone's approval is a telltale sign.)
Yoongi SP/SX, veeery contraflow. SX comes out in small doses and because it's his healthy instinct, everyone goes wild in positive surprise. Also: Yoongi can hardly be messed with.

Now... Complete mayhem:

Taehyung SX/SO? SO/SX? I'm clueless.
Jin SX last??

Jungkook - wow. He confuses me the most, and that interests me. Is that the unsettling feeling? SX/SP is my only thesis but everything could be wrong?
Here's my logic: Kook is shy and more focused on his abilities rather than group dynamics, hence SO-last. Gets right into things, hence SX first. Out of the entire group, he is the most reactive when it comes to the topic of a love interest. It's a total weak spot. He can be both reserved and cocky about it. People react strongly to Jungkook. Many have no qualms objectifying him, thinking that his aura is an invitation. Back when he reached his legal age, lord have mercy. The hype was scandalous - I thought, only SX/SP can create such an outburst of sexual frustration in others (which is often a covert but completely misunderstood reflection of their bottled intensity).
Jungkook is not exactly a loose cannon albeit risk-taking, hence SP second. SP is healthy. He works out diligently, enjoys sports, can outdo others with ease as he juggles his abilities at a more or less appropriate level. Knows how to compete physically, known for how he manages his body. Super athletic because he always assesses how his resources work. Lifts up stuff, especially people he likes to tease - because he can - or wrestles them into submission, and everyone applauds (one's secondary instinct usually gets praised). When he joined BTS, he apparently isolated himself in his room and came out to shower when the others slept. Aka he went into self-pres mode for days because he was afraid of having to deal with the new co-members. Idk, SP-secondary emergency safety zone...? Neurotic SX not wanting to mess up new contacts because of high standards? I can empathize. It's not SP first because this seems like his well-developed side??

But hrgh... I could be on the wrong track because his creative makes my head spin. And his could create the impression of healthy self-preservation. Helppp. @SisOfNight, you are a Fe expert and your social instinct really figures us SO lasts out :3 What kind of an instant feel do you get from him? Whether you're into K-Pop or not, just an initial hunch would be good. Maybe it's useful that you assumedly don't know him, it removes the bias.
Despite my excess length description for him, here is actual material to look at:
---> Video: 1 (solo interview), Video 2 (solo activity, weird interaction at the end of the vid. Some subtitles are missing but the vibe is more important), some dancing for video 3 which could also help. Your advice would be really helpful ;~; Thanks in advance.

As for the members of IKON:

Bobby SP last.
Hanbin SO last? SP/SO? His intense authoritarian ESI style with benevolent intentions made me think SX/SP. Always tenacious (SP secondary). The H in Hanbin stands for hardcore. His anger is at con-flow level. But at the same time, he takes everything to heart (SX/SP ppl are the most conflicted among syn-flow stackings). Taunted for being `eternally single´ and he's really frustrated/ashamed. Actually super clingy, will sacrifice himself. Has no problems with blatant seduction, his aggressor-ness could get him anywhere. Really, why is he single? SX issues: you don't get what you want the most.
Junhoe: SX/SO.
Jinan SO/SX
Donghyuk SO/SP - there's a certain playfulness but never a straightforward intensity?
Yunhyeong SP/SO, very unsure.
Chanwoo SP lead or just the introversion, no idea.

All of these are tentative, I went by gut.
@May - if you actually use instincts for typing, what would your judgement be?