Thread: Type my art preferences - Associaitve socionics!

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type my art preferences - Associaitve socionics!

Friends, somebody asked me to identify the type by the preferences in art. A great opportunity to improve the typing skills to those who are studying associative socionics. A total of six images, and they are all included in the "like" list!

If you do not know Associative socionics use this article on my website: "Criteria for assessment preferences in art through the prism of typology." http://socionics4you.com/post-5867?lang=en

13317048_1716888325230361_459101546191141707_o.jpg13323298_1716888331897027_2447332396621825741_o.jpg13325688_1716888348563692_8467559314050786743_n.jpg13335969_1716888351897025_6852400999953498_n.jpg13239073_1716888321897028_4299011614556786735_n.jpg13317048_1716888325230361_459101546191141707_o.jpg13340225_1716888365230357_8610092305114930483_o.jpg

I ask you to evaluate the pictures on these criteria. You can evaluate each picture separately or all together. All these pictures belong to the preference of one client. BUT - you can only say what you see as not all criteria may be equally present in the picture and apparent to you:

1) Statics or dynamics?
    This attribute is most easily determined by nonverbal preferences and therefore you should start evaluation with this dichotomy.
    2) Rationality or irrationality?
    The leading judgment (normal, nothing strange. easy to understand), or the perception of (unusual)?
    3) Extraversion or introversion?
    These three features define a small group TPE. Not always all three signs are obvious. In this case, the third attribute is decided by the two other attributes which are more apparent.

Ego – dynamics, extraversion, rationality.
    Id – statics, extraversion, irrationality.
    Superid – dynamics, introversion, irrationality.
    Superego - statics, introversion, rrationality.

4) The logic or ethics?
    5) Sensory or intuition?

Dear all, if you wish to learn my approach to typing people in 16 types you need to start with:
    1) Write down the list of your preferences before you start reading otherwise your opinion on what you like may be biased later when you know the basics of the theory. You can do it on my forum - ideal place or just make a new folder and collect there. Here is the link on what you will need to provide: http://socionics4you.com/post-1685?...

You need to learn theory starting with a general knowledge. However, in these articles there will be some of mine original thoughts which you can only find in my theory.
    1) http://socionics4you.com/post-1496?...
    2) http://socionics4you.com/post-1283?...
    3) http://socionics4you.com/post-35?la...
    This is theory of my approach and you start with a very simple articles.
    1) http://socionics4you.com/post-2323?...
    2) http://socionics4you.com/post-428?l...
    3) http://socionics4you.com/post-471?l...
    4)http://socionics4you.com/post-1674?...
    These articles are more complex.
    1) http://socionics4you.com/post-410?l...
    2) http://socionics4you.com/post-465?l...
    3)http://socionics4you.com/post-4169?...

This is what you need to know in theory before you move to learn about practice. I will add more links later - some articles are not yet translated.
    Last edited by Olga; 06-12-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The grey ones and the flower painting look Fi, the rest look Si-Fe.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would consider SEI as well as ESI but I don't like the art so it's probably ESI tbqh. o-o

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friends, if you follow my research, I just made a small adjustment to the article on the website to of rationality - irrationality and added some information at the end of article on how to conduct the diagnostics.

http://socionics4you.com/post-5867?lang=en

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you to all of you - your suggestions are very smart and if I could I would happily invite to be my students as you definitely show the abilities to succeed in learning the method of nonverbal diagnostics.
    But be patient with me as I have a tendency not to reveal the result straight forward. It is because I want to know for sure that your conclusion is not accidental but is actually based on my theory.

Please, tell me
    1) What pictures point to ethics strong Fi as all of you suggested ethical type? In other words, where ethics were the most apparent to you and how do you relate it to theory - you are welcome to quote me from the article.
    Captain Kimu suggested also intuition - what pictures in particular made you think about intuition?

2) All of you pointed towards an introverted type and hence a Superego -type (Fi belongs to TPE Superego).
    I wonder what pictures make you think about introversion? Do you also see statics and rationality in them?
    3) Introversion suggests automatically introverted subtype Superego - Superid. Whatever functional profile you will assign to this client - his type and subtype will be within this profile. If you decide that this is ESI superego then subtype will be SEI and on the opposite if you decide that the type is SEI and so on.

Just to keep your motivation going I would like to tell you that you will be able to see more of this client and not just his art preferences. Do you want to see how good are you in typing by nonverbal preferences?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are the pictures which the client does not like. How you evaluate those pictures and what can you think about his type now? Do these pictures help in evaluating the type of the client further?

NOn.jpgNO7_n.jpgNO1n.jpg

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Friends, somebody asked me to identify the type by the preferences in art. A great opportunity to improve the typing skills to those who are studying associative socionics. A total of six images, and they are all included in the "like" list!

If you do not know Associative socionics use this article on my website: "Criteria for assessment preferences in art through the prism of typology." http://socionics4you.com/post-5867?lang=en

13317048_1716888325230361_459101546191141707_o.jpg13323298_1716888331897027_2447332396621825741_o.jpg13325688_1716888348563692_8467559314050786743_n.jpg13335969_1716888351897025_6852400999953498_n.jpg13239073_1716888321897028_4299011614556786735_n.jpg13317048_1716888325230361_459101546191141707_o.jpg13340225_1716888365230357_8610092305114930483_o.jpg

To consultant, who is using my questionnaire.
    No matter what method you use to define the type of personality – verbal or non-verbal – you need to answer these questions:

1) Statics or dynamics?
    This attribute is most easily determined by nonverbal preferences and therefore you should start evaluation with this dichotomy.
    2) Rationality or irrationality?
    The leading judgment (normal, nothing strange. easy to understand), or the perception of (unusual)?
    3) Extraversion or introversion?
    These three features define a small group TPE. Not always all three signs are obvious. In this case, the third attribute is decided by the two other attributes which are more apparent.
    4) The logic or ethics?
    5) Sensory or intuition?
    Seeing how you posted the "flower"(it is a flower, right?) twice, I'll begin with the BnW beach tombstones picture:

I

1. At first it seems static, but if you pay attention, you'll notice that it's actually BnW with some subtle hints of red. All quite contrasting colours to each other. I'd have to say it is on the border, but perhaps more so on the Dynamic side?
    2. Irrationality for sure. Nothing adds up on this picture...
    3. Introversion. Not a soul in sight and it depicts tombstones and wide open empty spaces.
    4. So, with this deduction so far we've narrowed it down to either IxI or SxI. If I had to gamble a guess, I'd say logical mostly because how...ILI it is.
    5. Quite obviously it is an N. It seems clear enough to be an S affair, but damn me if it isn't trying to say something. That being an obvious giveaway of N, not S, no matter how clear the picture is.

ILI? It has to be. BnW + emptiness(nihilism) + some kind of a message + odd...it simply has to be ILI. It practically screams ILI. How does it fit with the rest of pictures, I can't fathom. Maybe this picture wasn't picked out by the same person who picked the rest of them...?

II

1. At first I thought it was static, but the white / orange contrast...damn me! I'd still say it is static, but...I've trouble with this one unless there are clear signs of dynamism.
    2. Quite rational. Also quite beautiful if I may add.
    3. Introverted. It's just a sight with no living soul present.
    4. I fail to see why this'd be Ethics...unless a person is found of these sceneries(then it'd be ). Then again, the possibility of LII kinda is not. It has to be either LSI or ExI.
    5. I'd say N, but I may be reading a bit too much into it. The presence of reflections in the water, the mist hiding things(like time veils the future)...all seems like it's some kind of a message. But then again I could be overthinking it. dom for sure.

ExI?

III

1. Static as hell.
    2. Rational(I mean it is intuitive, not irrational)
    3. Extraversion(a lot of characters taking care of each other...no where would it be?)
    4. Ethics, oh so clear ethics
    5. Intuition(the message of how the biggest must look out for itself{edit: actually the nature itself looks out for such people according to pic} in order to be able to look out for the smaller ones and EVERYONE looks after the smallest one)

Seeing how there is not a single one ENFp who is rational...maybe EII? It could be either EII or EIE, but I kinda doubt the latter one tbh. Unity's the message of this picture. Maybe even IEI.

IV

1. Again Static with contrasts...I suck at this.
    2. Kinda rational, but then again it is odd, innit?
    3. Introversion-not a soul in sight.
    4. Impossible to tell-it could potentially be applied to both.
    5. Something makes me think this is some kind of N again. I can't put a finger on it, but it is kinda odd enough for it to be one.

This doesn't seem LII at all to me, so I'll say it's EII.

V

1. Dynamic. Contrasts, brush strokes, you name it.
    2. Irrational. It is supposed to be a flower, but it can be whatever you want it to be imo.
    3. I'd have to say it's introversion again.
    4. It surely isn't logics lol.
    5. Intuition, for sure. Because of a reason in the point no2.

IEI?

VI

1. Static. No contrasts, no nothing. Just a slight blur of a background, but that's due to the zoom.
    2. Rational as fk.
    3. I'd have to say Extra. But it is kinda hard to say. (edit: it has to be intro when better thought has been put into)
    4. Either of static IEs associated with this. or . Depends on the context of the whole picture and the opus of a picture taker.
    5. Quite Sensory. Colours, small details, everything is present. A nice picture.

ESI or LSI. Something makes me think it's more of a ESI matter(not enough logical inter relations / schemes for LSI imo).

Overall, I'd say that a person who likes these prefers for sure.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are the pictures which the client does not like. How you evaluate those pictures and what can you think about his type now? Do these pictures help in evaluating the type of the client further?

NOn.jpgNO7_n.jpgNO1n.jpg
    Let's go further, this isn't so bad.

I
    (what a horrible picture! /shudder but then again it could be true, depends what is about, truth is oftentimes horrible)

1. I'd say it's static, but there are contrasts here. Let's see further.
    2. Irrational. Are those twins or is that a same boy from different angles? The answer changes the meaning COMPLETELY.
    3. Extraversion. Humans present etc etc.
    4. I can't honestly say.
    5. It has to be intuition.

ILE?

II

1. Static-not a lot of contrasts, no movement distortions, no quick brush strokes.
    2. Irrational-what is this even...a tree + horse...?
    3. Extraversion? But then again it is made up and there is a LOT of empty space...
    4. Logical I think. This happens when you think "What would happen if we mixed two things together"(The first one would be "What would happen if we rotated the same thing and linked it via the central object").
    5. There isn't a dint of S here.

Quite obviously, ILE. Also a quite strange picture.

III

This one doesn't fit with the other two. Also why wouldn't he like a sexy babe on a bike? /silly (maybe it isn't "him", but "her"...hm)

1. Dynamic. A lot of blur, contrast etc. Just look at how nicely the black and red or the brown and salmon are paired.
    2. Depends whom you ask. To those more close to anarchy, this'd be quite rational and to the rest irrational. I'd have to say it's rational tbh.
    3. Extraverted. It is pretty out there after all.
    4. No idea. Perhaps some kind of F?
    5. I'd have to say it is some kind of N...it seems there is a story behind this one as well.

EIE? The rebel + exhibiosionist streak of this picture would fit with this.

...the subject of review in question is most likely ESI, with the possibility of EII or even the delta STs. I mean, it's obvious he(?) likes and detests when something is mangled-be it law(3rd) or the aesthetic of a picture and when there is too much emphasis on "...what if?" (first two). My guesses would be:

1. ESI
    2. EII
    3. LSE

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much! I did not think somehow that you will apply 5 questions to each picture in a such detailed manner but ...it was interesting to read your thoughts, thank you for sharing.
    You could make it easier if you judge each picture by belonging to 4 TPEs. Try it! Decide on 2 more obvious dichotomous traits and automatically add a third one.

Poppy flower -dynamic +extraversion= rationality - TPE Ego.
    Once you learn this way of typing you will get the note like this^
    1-Ego
    2-Superid
    3-Superego and so on.
    Then... you see what is more and what is less and write a profile, e.g. Superego- Superid -Ego -Id

This is called a TPE -profile. distribution of psychic energy in the psyche of a client based on his choice of pictures.
    Once you decided about leading TPE all what you need to decide on: ethics, logics, intuition or sensory. this si called functional profile. Yes, you can explain what you see and why you decide about these 2 functions or just one function if you cannot detect the second one.

The pictures in rejection or dislike pictures. The same way or just say that one prominent feature which strikes you in the picture. There is no need to go into a great detail of analysis of the pictures which the client does not like. Compare it with the lot he likes and think what is so different from the ones he likes? The you say - in this one he does not like irrationality, in this one most likely logics, here sensory and so on. The most important is to notice the difference between likes and dislikes.
    At the end you give you suggestion about the type - you can suggest two types if you are not sure.
    Clear? Does anyone wish to try to write TPE profile and suggest the functional profile ( which you have done already as such).
    And please - do not mention original quadras - use only TPE quadras and TPE-system for explanation. Look into my article if you are not sure and quote me instead of saying - I do not know what it is statics or dynamics in art - OK?
    There is nothing for you to lose - only to gain if you learn my approach properly.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you very much! I did not think somehow that you will apply 5 questions to each picture in a such detailed manner but ...it was interesting to read your thoughts, thank you for sharing.
    You could make it easier if you judge each picture by belonging to 4 TPEs. Try it! Decide on 2 more obvious dichotomous traits and automatically add a third one.

Poppy flower -dynamic +extraversion= rationality - TPE Ego.
    Once you learn this way of typing you will get the note like this^
    1-Ego
    2-Superid
    3-Superego and so on.
    Then... you see what is more and what is less and write a profile, e.g. Superego- Superid -Ego -Id

This is called a TPE -profile. distribution of psychic energy in the psyche of a client based on his choice of pictures.
    Once you decided about leading TPE all what you need to decide on: ethics, logics, intuition or sensory. this si called functional profile. Yes, you can explain what you see and why you decide about these 2 functions or just one function if you cannot detect the second one.

The pictures in rejection or dislike pictures. The same way or just say that one prominent feature which strikes you in the picture. There is no need to go into a great detail of analysis of the pictures which the client does not like. Compare it with the lot he likes and think what is so different from the ones he likes? The you say - in this one he does not like irrationality, in this one most likely logics, here sensory and so on. The most important is to notice the difference between likes and dislikes.
    At the end you give you suggestion about the type - you can suggest two types if you are not sure.
    Clear? Does anyone wish to try to write TPE profile and suggest the functional profile ( which you have done already as such).
    And please - do not mention original quadras - use only TPE quadras and TPE-system for explanation. Look into my article if you are not sure and quote me instead of saying - I do not know what it is statics or dynamics in art - OK?
    There is nothing for you to lose - only to gain if you learn my approach properly.
    Yeah, I fucked up the extra / intro big time even in spite of me knowing that extra isn't just about the social type of extra. In fact most of the pictures under the like are extra. The only one I'm not quite sure would be the butterfly, but it could be as well. I'll have to redo

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Yeah, I fucked up the extra / intro big time even in spite of me knowing that extra isn't just about the social type of extra. In fact most of the pictures under the like are extra. The only one I'm not quite sure would be the butterfly, but it could be as well. I'll have to redo
    I hope I did not biase you in any of the directions just by giving an example how it is better to write your opinion in TPE and functional profile. On another hand I agree that to learn the approach is better by evaluating each picture in detail. When I will get free time (soon!) I will comment on all of the posts in more detail. For now, please, follow the guidance in the article with examples from the art.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may be easier for me just to show how I type:

13317048_1716888325230361_459101546191141707_o.jpg

Superid - Superego or Superego -Superid both are possible

13323298_1716888331897027_2447332396621825741_o.jpg

Superego -Superid, introversion
    Very dark picture but realistic at the same time. Cemetery in concentration camp - Stalin time. Ethics is likely but not apparent (negative side of ethics).

13325688_1716888348563692_8467559314050786743_n.jpg

Superego- Superid
    Statics, introversion, rationality
    Intution is more likely
    13335969_1716888351897025_6852400999953498_n.jpg

Superego- Superid
    Ethics (positive side of ethics), intuition

13239073_1716888321897028_4299011614556786735_n.jpg

Superid - Superego or Superego-superid - introverted profile
    Hard to tell - very dark picture but at the same time realistic, nothing unusual,
    Intution

13340225_1716888365230357_8610092305114930483_o.jpg

Superego
    Static, rational
    sensory but this kind of pictures are often in the lists of intuitive Superego types and even in logical preferences common.
    This is the brightest picture. You may think that this one is extraverted but it the same time it is limited to one location and detail. colours could suit TPE ID but picture is rational.

TPE profile - Superego -Superid - Inroverted

Ethics and intuition - EII. subtype IEI.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next - music. Would you like to hear the music the client like to see how music relate to the type you have suggested for this client?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It may be easier for me just to show how I type:

13323298_1716888331897027_2447332396621825741_o.jpg

Superego -Superid, introversion
    Very dark picture but realistic at the same time. Cemetery in concentration camp - Stalin time. Ethics is likely but not apparent (negative side of ethics).

13325688_1716888348563692_8467559314050786743_n.jpg

Superego- Superid
    Statics, introversion, rationality
    Intution is more likely
    13335969_1716888351897025_6852400999953498_n.jpg

Superego- Superid
    Ethics (positive side of ethics), intuition

13239073_1716888321897028_4299011614556786735_n.jpg

Superid - Superego or Superego-superid - introverted profile
    Hard to tell - very dark picture but at the same time realistic, nothing unusual,
    Intution

13340225_1716888365230357_8610092305114930483_o.jpg

Superego
    Static, rational
    sensory but this kind of pictures are often in the lists of intuitive Superego types and even in logical preferences common.
    This is the brightest picture. You may think that this one is extraverted but it the same time it is limited to one location and detail. colours could suit TPE ID but picture is rational.

TPE profile - Superego -Superid - Inroverted

Ethics and intuition - EII. subtype IEI.
    So, I was right about the ExI until I started thinknig too much. That happens.

I thought it was ESI because those pics he didn't like reminded me a great deal of ILE. Which'd naturally make sense for an ESI not to like. Though, I guess they could be SLE except the second one. I should've went by gut and just stuck to EII. Overthinking...sheeesh! The bane of my life. Also about the Stalin's killing floor...I couldn't recognise it because I've NO experience with it and WWII interests me even less than drying paint(though tanks from that era are quite legendary...). /shrug

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i gave my opinion on the flower. it's static, very impressionist, not very presise or realistic so FiNe. the pencil like one seems presice and with lots of patience to the practice at hand so LSE and dynamic. the fall color reflection seems kind of Si to me. the rainy picture seems Fe to me. the photograph of the grey day seems bold and intense, i would say idk honestly. the butterfly seems SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you everyone. Because you at the beginning of analysing art (and music) with my approach - you all can mistake and even I can mistake myself - mistakes are only human! However, I will direct you on the best way to analyse everything. APD ( my diagnostics method) includes verbal and non-verbal preferences, which is quite good, isn't it? There is still a lot to learn - more fun work ahead. And I appreciate a lot your opennes and honesty in expressing your opinion. Just try not to argy with me but ask questions instead if you don't understand something. please.

Maritsa, for you it is important to learn the evaluate picture by basic dichotomies and not just detecting informational aspects. Why is that? Because it will direct your thought into a different direction which you may would not have thought orignally. For example, if you evaluate the picture by TPE as expressing TPE Superego (rational, introverted, static) and on the functional profile you see Fe or Si, then there is no Fe or Si in TPE Superego but Ti and Fi. You have to choose between Ti or Fi.
    According to the Model A Ti or Fi can only be combined with Se or Ne - then only 4 types are available in TPE Superego.

On another hand, I do not expect and myself do not use to evaluate all the time in a such detail on every picture. Picture may contain just one aspect very clearly and the others my appear as non-descriptive, in a background. This analysis is more of a creative process in a frame of my concept. You evaluate your perception of a picture and only say what you see now - just one picture. Then you look and evaluate all pictures together, go back to the one in question - re-think, re- evaluate and so on. I allow you to mistake and rethink the type at any level of diagnostics:

1) Art
    2)Music
    3) Verbal video recording based on my questionnaire.
    There must be internal logics in your judgement, consistency of thought for the conclusion to be objective. Ti is the priority.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would agree with Maritsa who sees this particular picture as FiNe - EII. Some pictures allow different interpretation and judgement. As an expert in associative socionics you dont have to be always 100% sure about any picture - it is enough to have a general idea on what it may be.
    This picture of a flower is intuitve - this is more important than anything else. We all may evaluate it slightly differently on TPE or Ne-Ni but it will be not crucial because to make a conclusion about the type we have to evaluate the whole 6 pictures on TPE dichotomies.
    Some intuitive pictures are difficult to evaluate because their images are vague. It could be a proper irrational picture or could be just rational intuitive. You develop the skill and find it easy to judge later on.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please pardon an off-the-cuff response. I am interested in studying the links you have provided on this but it will have to be another quiet time. This is a busy time for me so I am just checked in for short bits lately...

I would agree with Maritsa who sees this particular picture as FiNe - EII.. .
    I also very much agree!

I also want to say I am drawn to the last one the most of all. Beautiful colors, many of them all working together well, and the light, composition balance are spot-on, and I just like well above the rest.

My 2nd favorite is the first. Well done. But I would not call it "me". Also I feel sure the two EII's I know would know well would pick it as their favorite.

If liking the picture was about SUBJECT CONTENT ALONE then my favorite would it would be the third - as normally a VERY favorite for me is mountains trees and still waters (or waer rushign over rocks or water falls!), especially with a reflection, and fog I love too. However, instead, I do NOT like the picture because I particularly do not like orange with gray, and that seems to be the only colors captured. (I hate this new trend to paint all the rooms gray. And almost ALL the colors I have seen put with it do NOT look right with it).

#4 makes me think SEI.

#2 = Existential and #5=Meloncholic.

EW! The worst pictures of all are the ones in #7.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 06-07-2016 at 03:03 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Eliza Thomason and thank you for the wish to study my approach to typing by non-verbal preferences. We do not rush anywhere - you can always read this tread, learn and share your thoughts!

the analysis about the clients preferences will continue as i will show you analysis of his questionnaire based on his video. I have a different approach to everything . The video is in Russian - you will not be able to understand what the client says and what are his arguments. But still you will see the appearance, get the psychic energy wibes and may be it is influence your opinion about your type. However, I need to translate my analysis first - I will l probably post it today or tomorrow.

~And for now I would like to show you Logics in Art in the category Ego- art.So meanwhile you can share your thoughts, ask questionson this example if you wish or just take it in.

http://socionics4you.com/post-6076?lang=en

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Eliza Thomason and thank you for the wish to study my approach to typing by non-verbal preferences. We do not rush anywhere - you can always read this tread, learn and share your thoughts!

the analysis about the clients preferences will continue as i will show you analysis of his questionnaire based on his video. I have a different approach to everything . The video is in Russian - you will not be able to understand what the client says and what are his arguments. But still you will see the appearance, get the psychic energy wibes and may be it is influence your opinion about your type. However, I need to translate my analysis first - I will l probably post it today or tomorrow.

~And for now I would like to show you Logics in Art in the category Ego- art.So meanwhile you can share your thoughts, ask questionson this example if you wish or just take it in.

http://socionics4you.com/post-6076?lang=en
    Ok, that artwork is very nice. A bit lacking in warm colours, but very nice still.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOn.jpgNO7_n.jpgNO1n.jpg

I like these the most.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I like these the most.
    Interesting that Se and Ni, which you noted there on your side profile, are among my weakest functions (are my weakest?) and those three pieces of art you like the best are decidedly the ones I like the very least. So there must be some method to Olga's madness...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I like these the most.
    Ok, I could understand the first and the third, but what's nice about the second?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Interesting that Se and Ni, which you noted there on your side profile, are among my weakest functions (are my weakest?) and those three pieces of art you like the best are decidedly the ones I like the very least. So there must be some method to Olga's madness...
    I would say some method Olga's genius.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the full report on the type and subtype of our client number 1 in this thread. He went through all diagnostics except taking the associative tests:

Reviewed by Dmitri:
    “Your analysis appeals to me a lot. Schools are looking for markers in the speech by paying attention to the semantics and language aspects, but I like your method of “mine / not mine”, which I use, but not as systematically as you.
    I do not trust the style of speech and the content of speech because it depends on my mood and recently I experienced the impact of any person (the writer or parent) can change my style of speech. The inner understanding of “mine / not mine,” in my opinion is much more reliable and easier to understand for the person who is going through type diagnostics, while the semantic analysis is susceptible to error even by experienced socionists . ”

http://socionics4you.com/post-6016?lang=en

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Friends, if you follow my research, I just made a small adjustment to the article on the website to of rationality - irrationality and added some information at the end of article on how to conduct the diagnostics.

I still find this concept pretty fascinating. I feel drawn to explore it. I got ILI on your image tests and I remember commenting that I liked things that more logical types had taught me to appreciate when I was younger. I went through all the images on your page and the ones below were the ones I could resonate with best. Not that I loved them all but some were very easy to escape into for a moment.

I found something appealing in each of the following.

I kind of see my art and music preferences as representing different corridors in my mind. The corridors are kind of gray, maybe a little spooky or lonely (seeming) but there are many doors that lead to unexpected imagery. Like intense fractals... When I open them I might get a shock of bright red color. Some doors may open to reveal dark or ominous scenes. Other doors lead to iridescent, faery-tale landscapes with fantastical creatures and beautiful beings. I think I am the same with music.

I think what you are doing is very helpful when it comes to identifying what preferences are and it builds a stronger self-awareness. It has inspired me to put together a collection of things I actually love (from various sources) and put them in one place. Then see what it looks like when I put it all together. I do not want to do it pinterest or tumblr style though. Thanks for the inspiration.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Aylen for such an amazing feedback. This is exactly what I wish - to attract more people to the associative socionics and explore it. Once you know the approach the perception of the world around you like art, music, films - will never be the same anymore.
    When you learn typology of people - you start automatically checking them out for a type. Once you know my approach - you see the picture and understand more about it on a different level.
    As regards to your choice of pictures I can say that I like to look at the jewellery and I like all the different kinds of them. But when it comes to the point that you need to make priorities - this becomes different. For example. you have chosen 20 pictures but you have only 5 rooms in your house and you can only pick up 10 pictures which you will see it everyday. So, they have very deeply connect with and and be on the same vawe with you.
    What you wrote about your corridors and so on - it can be understood as a vivd imagination I guess. Good luck with your journey into the associative psychodiagnostics. And please, carry on share your thoughts and ask questions. I am always happy when people show genuine interest,

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Man, I feel like a pedo for saying this but the picture of the two boys homoerotically eating the water balloon together is fucking hot as fuck.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have developed an online questionnaire for the personality type diagnostics where I suggest the client to record their answers on video. The questionnaire is based on a client-centred approach - the client's functional self-analysis. In working with a client I rely on functional preference calculations and help him or her to look objectively at their preferences, to realize contradictions in their perception of typological attributes.
    Key words: socionics, questionnaire, analysis, diagnosis, personality type, function, dichotomy, profile, type of psychic energy, small groups, model A
    http://socionics4you.com/post-6139?lang=en

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I invite you to express opinions on the type - diagnostics by non-verbal preferences JLel. Associative psycho-diagnostics (express-diagnostics) based solely on the client's non-verbal preferences in music, art and film. I bring to your attention a nonverbal preferences typical for the type ILI - intuitive logical introvert - (Balzac). Subtype ILE, Don Quixote. Irrational TPE Profile was selected by the client based on the profile descriptions. Both profiles irrational and introverted were equally possible to JLel.

http://socionics4you.com/post-6222

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have pictures and music from the person who is LSI

http://socionics4you.com/smforum/ind...g4010.html#new

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I would say some method Olga's genius.
    I was just looking at this thread and noticed I gave a warning to this at some point...it was an accident, sorry.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear all, Timur, while answering my questionnaire forgot to make functional arrangement accordingly to the instruction. I asked him to do it and here it is. I would like to ask you to evaluate it by using
    the client -centred approach to diagnostics:
    http://socionics4you.com/post-6139

1. Logic
    2. Sensor
    3. Intuition
    4. Ethics

My: Ti, Fe, Se, Ni
    Not my: Fi, Ne, Si
    Questioned: Te

What do you think about his functional arrangement? Accordingly to what concept has he arranged the functions? Timur is one of the leaders of a very popular centres of socionics among younger generations of socionists. I will show you the video later but it will be in Russian with no translation available.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Blue Bird. I am not afraid to say that I am bringing revolutionary changes to type- diagnostics and not only by using actively non-verbal preferences in art and music but also by introducing a new style of video-diagnostics based on my questionnaire. With this thread I am aiming to get people involved in nonverbal typing first as it is important part in being AS-practitioner. Analysing test results and functional arrangement of the client - are also a necessary skill. This is all necessary to type the person objectively and to reduce division among the experts on the type. I believe that my approach in type diagnostics is "simply the best" and is a future of socionics.
    I will have a look at your pintrest a bit later and tell you what I see. Now I would like to offer to typing the preferences of "cold air" - she is lost with her type.

1fdd1k.jpg9i5bf_Vv_Z3_EY.jpg10_1890_1895.jpgimage.jpgimage1.jpgLb1_I4b_Zz_Yk_M.jpgSimon_Fairless_Field_of_Red.jpgtumblr_mtww00_YKPK1rbbwv5o1_500.jpg

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what she does not like:
    NO.jpg NO2.jpg

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
    I'm really interested in what you are doing, Olga, and think you are on to something! I have noticed people I follow on Pinterest that like similar pictures as me type themselves MBTI INFJ, as they have boards dedicated to typology, or what not, and thought that was interesting. Here's my Pinterest to share. I took your test before and got EII with IEI subtype & I self type EII with irrational subtype. I'm going to have to read through some more of your site before I can comment on here about your posts...
    I looked at your pictures - it is not exactly like type identification but more like a general impression. I would say YES - EII fits you well with IEI subtype. In my subtype system - I do not know if you have read about it or not - rational type can have rational subtype and irrational types - irrational subtype. This means that rational types cannot have irrational subtypes and on the opposite. It is a formality. If your subtype is IEI this means INTROVERTED subtype which is for you SUPEREGO-SUPERID.
    So, you are a Superego - type. All four Superego types can have either: rational or introverted or static subtype because these are criteria of TPE Superego.
    I hope this information will help others as well to understand the structure of the concept: http://socionics4you.com/post-465?lang=en