Thread: If I post a video, will people type me?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    LSE
    You think I'm an extrovert? That is weird.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    You think I'm an extrovert? That is weird.
    You may view yourself as an introvert. I can see ISTj possibly. "a different solution to a problem"

No LSE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may view yourself as an introvert. I can see ISTj possibly
    I'm reading the description currently. Most things for ISE seems pretty closely accurate, but some other things, though may seem few, are way off.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm reading the description currently. Some most things for ISE seems pretty closely accurate, but some other things, though may seem few, are way off.
    Like what
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like what
    I'll just do the first description:

LSE appreciates merit and good quality above everything else. He is assertive and operative, hard-working and conscientious. Prefers actions to words and cannot sit around with nothing to do.
    true

Wherever he is, he contends chaos and disorder. Dislikes it when he is distracted from what he is doing.

false

LSE tries to provide for loved ones by means of increasing their material prosperity. Very caring. Comes to the rescue when someone is threatened by physical danger. In such a situation acts with courage and determination.

false

Lacks diplomacy skills in relations. Expresses his opinions with directness.
    true

Stubbornly argues and grows hot tempered when he has to prove his correctness. May become unnerved, fly off the handle. Doesn't know how to give compliments.
    false

Dislikes talking about nothing, although finds it difficult to break off a conversation.
    true

In dealings he is often dry and official, but in an informal atmosphere may show kindness and humor. Getting stuck on the details of his work, he sometimes doesn't finish it within the scheduled time, which is very upsetting for him. Does not welcome unexpected events. Slowly learns about and accepts new trends and developments.
    true

Often is conservative and a supporter of traditions.

false.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'll just do the first description:

true

false

false

true

false

true

true

false.
    Try LSI and sli

I say sensory and logical type
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    No, it just means she wants to boink you.
    Me? I have no interest in him
    -

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE final
    This is edited.