Thread: Rank the types in terms of IQ

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    The fact that you keep saying it, tells me you haven't fully accepted it as fact yet.
    Tbh, from my personal observations and others I've known, it seems like people of lower I.Q. can't really perceive I.Q. very well, outside of being able to tell if someone is mentally handicapped.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy8419 View Post
    Tbh, from my personal observations and others I've known, it seems like people of lower I.Q. can't really perceive I.Q. very well, outside of being able to tell if someone is mentally handicapped.
    Well, I can't really speak to what you are saying, but to me it's very clear that suede doesn't have a low IQ. It's more likely that he doesn't have any concrete evidence showing that he has a high IQ and is stagnating due to his current circumstances and inability to change them. Being Ne polr i imagine this is particularly nagging for him.
    I will also say that I think when you are in a toxic or stagnant environment, it's easy to feel stupid, hence why i think his current circumstances play into this (apart from the fact that he has mentioned them in past posts).
    Last edited by Contra; 02-17-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I can't really speak to what you are saying, but to me it's very clear that suede doesn't have a low IQ. It's more likely that he doesn't have any concrete evidence showing that he has a high IQ and is stagnating due to his current circumstances and inability to change them. Being Ne polr i imagine this is particularly nagging for him.
    That would be goofy, since it's easy to go take an I.Q. test lol. Overall intelligence may be average or higher, but I get the impression that he can't turn his Ne into any series of concrete planning, which is a failure between Ne and Ti.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be goofy, since it's easy to go take an I.Q. test lol. Overall intelligence may be average or higher, but I get the impression that he can't turn his Ne into any series of concrete planning, which is a failure between Ne and Ti.
    Well, sure, but there are other means by which you can assess your intelligence, though, not super reliably. Even worse though, I'm pretty sure he is just using pure observation and introspection, which is definitely not an accurate way to estimate your IQ. You may be right on the Ne-Ti point.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, sure, but there are other means by which you can assess your intelligence, though, not super reliably. Even worse though, I'm pretty sure he is just using pure observation and introspection, which is definitely not an accurate way to estimate your IQ. You may be right on the Ne-Ti point.
    I'd just find internet versions and use the various quizzes and such. E.g., the empathy one, spatial awareness one, etc. Although, he is most likely subconsciously purposefully failing those, because he thinks he is ugly, which equals stupid/worthless (to him at least).

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd just find internet versions and use the various quizzes and such. E.g., the empathy one, spatial awareness one, etc. Although, he is most likely subconsciously purposefully failing those, because he thinks he is ugly, which equals stupid/worthless (to him at least).
    Eek. honestly I'd stay away from anything but the WAIS or stanford-binet. I don't trust the internet tests at all. I mean, sure, take them for fun, but don't rely on them as serious assessments.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eek. honestly I'd stay away from anything but the WAIS or stanford-binet. I don't trust the internet tests at all. I mean, sure, take them for fun, but don't rely on them as serious assessments.
    It's better than him just magically guessing that he's slow lol.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I will also say that I think when you are in a toxic or stagnant environment, it's easy to feel stupid, hence why i think his current circumstances play into this (apart from the fact that he has mentioned them in past posts).
    I can tell that I'm stupid because of the fact that I have to strain myself to read half the posts on this forum, as well as the myopic and pathetically nihilistic nature of my thought processes. If I had a higher IQ, I'd have a vivid mental life, some semblance of dignity, and a clearer sense of direction and purpose. You guys are just easily impressed by my middle school-level vocabulary. An overly pronounced Ne-polr in the form of low openness to experience is probably a sign of low IQ btw.
    Last edited by suedehead; 02-18-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I can tell that I'm stupid because of the fact that I have to strain myself to read half the posts on this forum, as well as the myopic and pathetically nihilistic nature of my thought processes. You guys are just easily impressed by my 8th grade-level vocabulary. An overly pronounced Ne-polr is probably a sign of low IQ btw.
    You're aware this could not be type related, correct? There's multiple things that could give the impression of "low I.Q." without actually being low I.Q. The ASD quiz threads are an example.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You're aware this could not be type related, correct? There's multiple things that could give the impression of "low I.Q." without actually being low I.Q. The ASD quiz threads are an example.
    I score low on those, although I guess it can't be completely ruled out.