In the last several months I seem to have met and/or been forced by circumstance to interact w a few EIE women who, while probably not actually horrible people, seemed awful to me and who, fwiw, seemed not to like me either, lacking cause the same way my dislike for them seemed to. (Also, interestingly, I am perplexed by their popularity w other people, as I'm sure they are by mine.)

With one in particular, a woman about my age (early 30s), I had to interact and sometimes closely collaborate, and while I believe we were both genuinely trying to be friends, and I think we both respect certain things about each other, we just silently despise each other (at least, tbh, I really don't like her...I am judging based on her repeated actions that she dislikes me, though it has not been stated to my face). It's weird because I don't usually outright dislike people, but with her I get an almost visceral reaction.

I'm just posting this here to sort of marvel at how bad this relationship can be. It just came to me out of the blue that a woman I met a few weeks ago and had instant below-the-surface friction with was EIE, and I came here to make this thread.

Maybe it's partly because we are extroverted types, or NF types that it is so rough, but yikes.

(Oh, and I do have one EIE friend, but we are not super close and probably won't ever be, though I really like her and believe she likes me...we can talk about experiences we have in common, but it's not a super deep friendship.)