Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Aren't the ESIs here a bit too aggressive compared to...real life? Most ESI women I know seem to be pretty passive and concentrated on their own specific thing? They're also often fairly "simple" people?
    That has been my experience, too, @FDG. That vid that Told Ya posted above seemed more like comedy.

I will say that I see the Aggressor in ESI's. It is more of a Wait-and-Advance-one-small-step-at-a-time aggression, though. They seem to do a lot of watching before making a small move. (Which is actually the approach I find to be best for me.) But they do make that move.

The relationship dynamics are a result of the ESI's 3D Se (I clearly see the situation that I'm in right now, and I don't like it) and 2D Ni (I have a hard time predicting which is the best of multiple choices, so the heck with it, I'm gonna do something. But something small, so I don't risk much if I screw up.)
    vs.
    the LIE's 3D Ni (I have a really good idea of where each one of these options are going to lead) and 2D Se (but I feel I'm not entirely certain of the facts of the present situation).
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-30-2016 at 04:42 PM.