After reading the IEE article on Wikisocion. Can anybody contest this?? I guess my biggest issue with it would be that I am way more attracted to extroverted guys with a good amount of Se and Fe, not guys that let me walk all over them. How ever, some parts resonated with me:

"IEEs will demonstrate inconsistent behavioral patterns to the objective, outside world. But to the IEE, these behavioral patterns are as a result of a relativist view of how they make their decisions."
"The IEE is keenly aware of societal structures and affiliations that they belong to."
"IEEs are "big picture" people: they easily grasp large concepts and effortlessly translate their observations into generalizations and trends."
"IEEs have the capability and ability to be direct and firm with others in such activities as giving direct commands or making categorical statements about things perceived. However, the period of time when this occurs in an IEE is generally short-lived."
"IEEs need to have quite a bit of free time available to investigate new opportunities, ideas, insights, and people that come along their way. "
"IEEs tend to have a difficult time describing a concept or system in a manner in which the essential facts are all that is needed to understand or describe it."
"The IEE is keen on accumulating factual knowledge on subjects of personal interest and those that help him be more efficient and productive, but he's often unsure of his ability to find and select the correct information and is therefore attracted to people whom he sees as competent in that area and reassure him. He prizes efficiency, and berates himself secretly for his own inefficiency. "

There are several parts that are NOT me, though:
"When getting sick, the IEE may stubbornly refuse or "conveniently forget" to take any sort of medicine. Their chosen method of dealing with sickness and physical discomfort is ignoring it until it can no longer be ignored." I'm paranoid about getting sick
"The IEE appreciates situations where people are enjoying a positive emotional atmosphere as in having fun and joking together, and is quite adept at creating them himself, but does not see creating or promoting them a top priority, nor does he actively look for people who maintain or need such an atmosphere; too high a focus on that is seen by an IEE as overdone." I value a positive emotional atmosphere
"IEEs are concerned with the opinions and feelings of those around them and try to avoid saying things that would cause arguments and bad feelings. He does this effortlessly." I do NOT do this effortlessly in fact it takes a lot of effort
"IEEs are naturally skilled at regulating the degree of emotional intimacy between people, which can mean being businesslike (yet polite) as well as warm and inviting." Not skilled at this
"IEE very choosy of social situations -- whom to interact with, what group to hang out with, how much time to spend with which people, etc." I am not choosy who I hang out with as long as we have fun and do something fun

There are more but these are all samples. Sooo what do you think? I am probably IEI with high Ne but could I be IEE?