View Poll Results: type of Jordan Peterson?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

4 3.15%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

2 1.57%
  • LII (INTj)

22 17.32%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

9 7.09%
  • EIE (ENFj)

45 35.43%
  • LSI (ISTj)

8 6.30%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 0.79%
  • ILI (INTp)

10 7.87%
  • LIE (ENTj)

21 16.54%
  • ESI (ISFj)

5 3.94%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 0.79%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 0.79%
  • LSE (ESTj)

4 3.15%
  • EII (INFj)

3 2.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jordan Peterson

Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He is not ILI. He is not gloomy. Better future and all that stuff with non ignoring . No sense of intricate and brilliant strategy. I can understand LIE >> ILI.

He has apparently been quite inventive as well with his practices. He also tries to guide people for better future with practical steps (like helping people to get jobs very hands on way) which is also very reminiscent of LIE's and not ILI's.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    I'm not going off a stereotype just my own personal observations . I come from an Alpha/Delta family (with quite a few LIIs) and most of my friends throughout school were Alpha and this is genuinely what I noticed. Can't imagine an LII really being big on suffering through life and aiming your soul at something and profound meaning over happiness and all that. LIIs in the thread can let me know if I'm wrong though. @LIIs do you identify with how JP talks about the nature of life?
    I agree with what @darya said. LIIs often take life seriously and are serious in mood a lot too. And often depressive too. Trying to find meaning and whatnot in life.

Overall I think anyone can pick a philosophy for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    @ 3:00: "Your pointing your eyes at it, your pointing your whole damn soul at it. Your aiming at something and you're trying to get your behaviours and perceptions in line and organized so that you can attain that aim. That's what people do: we throw rocks at things, we fire arrows at things, we shoot guns at things. We AIM at things. Our whole body is that platform for for aiming." <-- doesn't get anymore Ni/Se than that.
    If only the bolded got left out of it... that to me was too removed. Whatever that says about his type. Intuitive type is no news anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    He is not ILI. He is not gloomy. Better future and all that stuff with non ignoring . No sense of intricate and brilliant strategy. I can understand LIE >> ILI.

He has apparently been quite inventive as well with his practices. He also tries to guide people for better future with practical steps (like helping people to get jobs very hands on way) which is also very reminiscent of LIE's and not ILI's.
    LIE is practical in a different way (more enterprising than philosophical), but it's good points about how it's not ILI either.