Thread: Again. Back from some personal shit and with my head more clear.

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mactheknife View Post

short video of me talking... to my phone/self? That was super awkward for me but hope it helps in typing me.

Thanks for sharing the video but sorry, there isn't enough information to come a conclusion on your typing. A longer video would be useful and if you're looking for ideas of things to talk about, there is a questionnaire here:
    Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    2. What are your most important values?
    3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    7. What do you think of daily chores?
    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    21. How do you behave around strangers?
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ILI-NI / LII-?
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Thanks for sharing the video but sorry, there isn't enough information to come a conclusion on your typing. A longer video would be useful and if you're looking for ideas of things to talk about, there is a questionnaire here:
    Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    2. What are your most important values?
    3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    7. What do you think of daily chores?
    8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Thank you for the reply I'll try and do another video answering those questions tomorrow or tonight If I can.
    Take all these strings
    They call my veins
    Wrap them around
    Every fucking thing