Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video bloggers types list (by Sol)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As in most cases, the main reason is my impression from nonverbal behavior. And there is nothing significant against EII for her.
    Oh? What about her playing violent video games? I remember your opinion is that EII do NOT like these kinds of video games, from the other thread.

you want to understand better how introverted types differ from extraverted ones - check my lists, compare examples. There is no better method to understand how do I type.
    No. It will not help me understand how you type because what I have seen, so far, is all over the place and you can't articulate it. It is fine that it is just a vibe you get from Megan BUT you approach new members in a way that suggests you can help them find their type if they only make a video and check out your typing of video bloggers, when in fact you will not help them find their type. You will just give an impression like most do here (including myself) with little to back it up.

If you need help understanding how to articulate why don't you study K4M's posts on typing... not that I think his are any more accurate than your's but maybe you will see what I mean by articulating your impressions. A lot of your "introverted" types appear to be extroverts. Perhaps you have a link that explains your idea of what an introvert and extrovert is? It can be in Russian even. I think I could find a way to understand a link written by someone else since you have trouble with this.

I think it is strange that you are so pushy for people to make a video (so you can type them) only to respond to the video with "INFP?" (for example).
    You telling new members that a video is the only way to type is misleading and I would be pretty disappointed if I were new here and someone pushed me to make a video, while discounting all the information and effort put into the questionnaires, only to have them respond to the video with 4 letters and a "?".

My impression is that a lot of your typings are inaccurate, yet you misrepresent yourself as being someone who has accurate typings just so you can see videos. It wouldn't be such a big deal, to me, if you didn't go around telling everyone and their mother they are mistyped so they should make a video, following your guidelines, and implying your blogger list is in any way correct.

I've pointed on a case when her behavior was far from typical of EII's. I'm sure Maritsa in not EII for different her behavior on the forum and by impressions from nonverbal behavior.
    I see, well would you say that a girl humping the internet while spazzing out and practically licking her camera is typical of EII? Or that she likes violent shows and video games? I do not have a strong opinion on this girls type, btw, but if you are using her as some kind of benchmark for EII you should at least be able to say why. What nonverbal clues do you get from her? That should be easy to explain with a Russian to English dictionary.

It's common situation when people type themselves wrongly, for example you changed type in the profile. Hence, your understanding of types is rather bad if even your own type gave you doubts up to recent time. How to improve the situation is above.
    Using me as an example of bad understanding of my own type is kind of shady and deceptive since I have not changed or doubted my socionics type since I first joined the forum and reached a conclusion once I understood the basics. I have only stronger confidence in my type as I learn more. My type in socionices has always been IEI-0. Others suggest Fe or Ni subtype but I don't believe I have a static subtype. Ni base is Ni base and the subtypes describe behavior so both would fit me at different times about equally. If you are talking about when I had SLE sx/so then don't take that too serious. It was an experiment. I don't usually even have a type in my profile, other than enneagram, for my own reasons.

Anyway...I think your video girl is most likely a sensor, probably not introverted from her videos. If introverted SEI>ESI

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII are often shy inward emotionally less expensive and reactive other than a mild smile. They often talk about people and their thoughts about them.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    EII are often shy inward emotionally less expensive and reactive other than a mild smile. They often talk about people and their thoughts about them.
    So I take it that you don't think Megan is you identical?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I'll have to look at it
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

As in most cases, the main reason is my impression from nonverbal behavior. And there is nothing significant against EII for her. If you want to understand better how introverted types differ from extraverted ones - check my lists, compare examples. There is no better method to understand how do I type.

I've pointed on a case when her behavior was far from typical of EII's. I'm sure Maritsa in not EII for different her behavior on the forum and by impressions from nonverbal behavior. It's common situation when people type themselves wrongly, for example you changed type in the profile. Hence, your understanding of types is rather bad if even your own type gave you doubts up to recent time. How to improve the situation is above.
    @Aylen

Sol you can't type and behavior is misleading. Writing a lot is not a behavior of an extrovert. If you continue this nonsense you won't talk to me.

Here, just as in any other conflict dyad, at first everything that happens is seemingly charming and tender. Fragile and delicate IEI, who with his or her modestly and softness is vaguely reminiscent of an EII, initially makes the most favorable impression on the LSE: "If you had seen the face of this person – it's the face of an angel!"
    -

lol type ?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's not my identical.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    lol type ?
    ISFP
    It's better to use another thread for discussions of those wich are not in my list. Like that or to create a separate thread for concrete blogger (as they are public persons in mass medias they are kind of famous).

What I think was above.

She's not my identical.
    Like I said.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFP
    It's better to use another thread for discussions of those wich are not in my list. Like that or to create a separate thread for concrete blogger (as they are public persons in mass medias they are kind of famous).

What I think was above.

Like I said.
    I'm EII and that girl is an extrovert. End of story don't bother me with this again.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Aylen

Sol you can't type and behavior is misleading. Writing a lot is not a behavior of an extrovert.
    I think it really depends on what the format is, and the manner.

It is perfectly clear that extroverts are just as able to use social media to make comments...posts...likes...retweets etc., and are just as able to frequently check up on such media. I would say actually that many clear extroverts are able to be in their element on the internet for example: they frequently contribute in real-time. Perhaps they are more likely to be inclined to brevity when they do comment, but this is just my perception...or, if not brevity exactly, then frequently frivolous. I would consider introverts in contrast...in general...to be reticent to posting frequently and/or "frivolously". They would perhaps be more incline to think about whether to post or not, and even if their messages are brief, they will generally spend a greater amount of energy in them, perhaps fine-tuning them...if their words are few, they more likely to be concise rather than purely "short".

When I looked at the type distribution of forum members two years ago, of those determinable, 60.7% were self-typed as introverts, and 39.3% were self-typed as extroverts.

Of the top 50 highest posters, I believe 31 (62.0%) self-type as introverts, and 19 (38.0%) self-type as extroverts.

The introverts have posted approximately 256,642 posts (58.9%), and the extroverts (41.1%) have posted approximately 179,452 posts. (I approximated @bg's post count as 30317).

This means that the average introvert in the top 50 posters has posted 8279 posts, and the average extrovert has posted 9445 posts. The average extrovert has therefore posted 1.141 times as much as the average introvert.

In addition, the average introvert has an average post rate of 2.529 posts a day, while the average extrovert has an average post rate of 3.189 posts per day. The average extrovert therefore has a post rate 1.261 times as much as the average introvert.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The average extrovert has therefore posted 1.141 times as much as the average introvert.
    If to take into account that common typing match is near 15%, then many of these "introverts" may to be extraverts and vice versa. The real proportion may to be significantly different. I think there is more proportion of real extraverts among top posters by posts/day if to count only active days, not just days on the forum. 1.3, at least.

If to take comunication on the forum, the more important factors for typing to extravert is what about and how the one communicates, not just the quantity of messages and threads. Ego and valued functions seen in communication, influence on wich type will be supposed too. But to type with sure needs videointerview, anyway. In case impressions you've gotten from it fit to what you see on the forum - then you may be highly sure in the opinion.
    As example, Aylen writes a lot on the forum too. But she writes more messages with deep, detailed material, less trashy. And without her video I'm not sure in E/I.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If to take into account that common typing match is near 15%, then many of these "introverts" may to be extraverts and vice versa. The real proportion may to be significantly different. I think there is more proportion of real extraverts among top posters by posts/day if to count only active days, not just days on the forum. 1.3, at least.

If to take comunication on the forum, the more important factors for typing to extravert is what about and how the one communicates, not just the quantity of messages and threads. Ego and valued functions seen in communication, influence on wich type will be supposed too. But to type with sure needs videointerview, anyway. In case impressions you've gotten from it fit to what you see on the forum - then you may be highly sure in the opinion.
    As example, Aylen writes a lot on the forum too. But she writes more messages with deep, detailed material, less trashy. And without her video I'm not sure in E/I.
    You're an extrovert so you claim. Look at your post count

And so is Dostoevsky? How many books

Van Gogh how many letters and painting?

You are mistaken activity level with function. Extroverted Thinking. Logic of action observation NOT THE ACT OF WRITING but what objects are doing.

I often can't explain enough
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You're an extrovert so you claim. Look at your post count

And so is Dostoevsky? How many books

Van Gogh how many letters and painting?

You are mistaken activity level with function. Extroverted Thinking. Logic of action observation NOT THE ACT OF WRITING but what objects are doing.

I often can't explain enough
    You cite people who are by their very nature are exceptional. You need to look at the whole picture when sampling. This seems to be another example of poor and unvalued on your part.

If a person posts frequently basically every day for several years, often with very quick, short responses, it is difficult to hide the fact that the person is energetic in their actions, and constant. However, if a person does not post here very much, it may just mean they have limited interest...it does not really say much about their energy levels or general temperament.

In your case, your posts have also shown a very dynamic, often stormy range of emotions. Frequently, you post with little apparent thought. Sometimes, you post in All Caps to show your anger. I do not recall anybody else in the history of the forum behaving in such a fashion. In addition, you frequently delete posts that evidently thought you had posted in haste, and impulsively, during moments where you lacked control. Further, not only is it clear that you have contributed extensively to this forum frequently for year after year, you are keen to retell accounts of your worldly interactions on a regular basis (this does tend to show an extroverted nature). It is comparatively rare to encounter your introspections on various topics, or on "global humanitarian" matters, which I mention because you are keen to portray yourself a certain way....indeed, to the extent that you have deleted posts that you clearly thought were "un-EII"-like, in an apparent attempt to maintain your EII "credentials", and have made contradictory statements in many a thread - often, when encountering the opinions of others (sometimes, even people you have labeled as "not EII. Confirmed and Final"), or when descriptions are quoted at you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You cite people who are by their very nature are exceptional. You need to look at the whole picture when sampling. This seems to be another example of poor and unvalued on your part.

If a person posts frequently basically every day for several years, often with very quick, short responses, it is difficult to hide the fact that the person is energetic in their actions, and constant. However, if a person does not post here very much, it may just mean they have limited interest...it does not really say much about their energy levels or general temperament.

In your case, your posts have also shown a very dynamic, often stormy range of emotions. Frequently, you post with little apparent thought. Sometimes, you post in All Caps to show your anger. I do not recall anybody else in the history of the forum behaving in such a fashion. In addition, you frequently delete posts that evidently thought you had posted in haste, and impulsively, during moments where you lacked control. Further, not only is it clear that you have contributed extensively to this forum frequently for year after year, you are keen to retell accounts of your worldly interactions on a regular basis (this does tend to show an extroverted nature). It is comparatively rare to encounter your introspections on various topics, or on "global humanitarian" matters, which I mention because you are keen to portray yourself a certain way....indeed, to the extent that you have deleted posts that you clearly thought were "un-EII"-like, in an apparent attempt to maintain your EII "credentials", and have made contradictory statements in many a thread - often, when encountering the opinions of others (sometimes, even people you have labeled as "not EII. Confirmed and Final"), or when descriptions are quoted at you.
    Sure ..post number 1 million is me saying "sure" hahahahha
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Sure ..post number 1 million is me saying "sure" hahahahha
    btw, post no. 1,000,000 was (unless you are referring to your millionth post, but you are still fairly far off):

^

@Aylen

(the total on the forum front page does not include deleted posts)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

btw, post no. 1,000,000 was (unless you are referring to your millionth post, but you are still fairly far off):

@Aylen

(the total on the forum front page does not include deleted posts)
    There was no fanfare for me!

Thank you for noticing.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Trisha paytas EIE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Am I in your EII hall of fame now?
    -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12