Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
the problem is just, when the aggressor has no courage, then as a victim-type you cannot really do not anything about it. if you try to approach them, they withdraw or lose interest. they finally end up with someone who's not the distant ideal they never dared to approach, but someone 'real'.
I can definitely see that! Makes a lot of sense... But is really all lost when you give them little hints, like a smile or something like that? That does not count as real "approaching", right?

the SLE from above finally married some bland Fe-type (not IEI i think?), who seems nice, though.
Probably an SEI girl.
For an SLE, they are like the "easier", more toned-down version of IEI.

i don't think sleeping around is a question of ethics/Fi values. (or do you mean cheating? but even that ...) i know an ESI sp/sx woman who has several boyfriends at the same time: one she considers boring, one who is a guy 40 years older than her and who provided her the connections to get a job she would have otherwise never been picked for (that was a huge issue. and people were complaining about this in private. he's ENTj, btw. haha. duality!), and i don't know about the third. when this came accidentally out in a conversation on a party, she felt the need to justify herself that she's "committed to each and everyone of them". especially towards me, because i think she was threatened by my so/sx instinct, and being the 'nice one'. it's funny because i don't care about static ethical statements like that. i have Ni-Fe to filter the world. gamma Fi is just weird.
Hm yes... It depends on what they themselves value. I suppose it really boils down to whether the type is strictly/pretty religious. In my experience those ego types who stay away from promiscuous behaviour do so because it is against their religious morals. Even then, there are enough SEE women who claim to be Christian and have a different guy every couple of weeks...