I've just heard about and started reading a certain series and boy oh boy if it does not SCREAM Gamma I don't know what does. Here's a bit of heavy metal that pertains to it folks and lemme tell ya, upon researching this it is/was like finally discovering Guilty Gear as a long time "Fighting Game" fan. Like finally getting around to reading "Lord of the Rings" as a High Fantasy aficionado. I can go on but I really don't wanna because I'd need many more degrees in abstract shit in order to what my says I'd need to be a "seminal" thinker if'n ya catch my drift.

Point is, ingest this shit and understand exactly how and why it's so fucking ravenously consumed by those who just so happen to randomly come across it and why it from that moment forth influences everything they come up with after. For fighting games there was the era before GG and after GG for instance. Elric's story introduced the ORIGINAL "Soul Eating" sword into the realm of fantasy. Stormbringer, accept no substitutes. Likewise, GG introduced a meter that served multiple purposes beyond a paltry super move. Point is, try and perceive the seminal/ur examples of something and fucking INGEST it! You'll come off as way, WAY smarter than you are if you do so .