Some socionics articles I have read briefly mention that a type's level of development can effect their outward behavior but none have actually gone into depth. Like enneagram, I think that recognizing how a type may act like at different levels of health is important in understanding socionics. I'd like to see a description of what you think a healthy and unhealthy version of each type looks like, with subtypes if possible. I start this off with ILI since I'm a suspected ILI-Ni.

Healthy ILI-Ni : Seems to go through life as if it were a breeze. Able to see what's important in life and avoids "rat races" while simultaneously moving towards a personal goal. An enthusiastic achiever that doesn't shove his accomplishments down other's throats. Knowledgeable in several areas and eagerly shares it when asked. Open to adventures when things begin to stagnate. Feels connected with the outer world. Able to shake off self-doubts in serious situations and act objectively.

Unhealthy ILI-Ni: Probably the most passive being to exist. Completely uninvolved with the outside world to the point of not being able to fulfill basic needs. Does not care what affect his laziness has on others. Has trouble getting his foot in the door even with important matters. Extremely low energy, often shoots down the advice of others. Has no friends or outside connections to back him up. Has no goals, lost in his own world.

Healthy ILI-Te: Has a unique charismatic aura that makes others want to learn from him. Offers advice in a wise master sort of way. Generous with his belongings. Incredibly deep knowledge in the areas that interest him. Has little trouble achieving his goals. Lets others know when they are running into a dead end and thereby saves them from a lot of grief. One of the very best in their profession.

Unhealthy ILI-Te: Extremely pessimistic. Rude, constantly throws around insults and belittles others. Criticizes other's actions in an abrasive manner and his only solutions are obvious things the person already knows. Excessively goal driven and gives no thought human factors. Views society as a barrel of monkeys. Closed-off, not open to new activities. Neglects health and hygiene.