This is the line I seem to border most in tests.

Logics Ethics
Is guided by objective information, taking into account the consequences of each action. <--[ often considered but can be easily dismissed.]

His thinking style is impartial and analytical. <-- [it can be]

Looks back, weighing all the "pros" and "cons" and only then takes the most adapted decision.

Strives for objectivity and consistency. <--- [mostly consistency but I also wanted it from others. Adults inconsistent on rules and punishment according to the individual child made me angry. I can't say what I feel but she can? Then I am punished for doing the same thing and they aren't???? Yeah I would throw a fit. This was a lesson in "life's not fair. suck it up."
]

Often questioned the rules, requiring them both justice and logic.

Changes in life and inconsistency lead to confusion, can provoke stress.

The frequent parent's argument "because I said so" is merely not perceived by a logical person.

Inclined to respect fair, consistent, knowledgeable teachers and adults.

Hard to be friendly to those who he does not respect. Hard to learn from those who he does not respect.

Praise which is not based on objective criteria and does not emphasize individual achievement and competence, insults him.

Values justice and straightforwardness ​​in themselves and in others.

May be too straightforward, careless in his statements,
as believes that honesty is the best policy. <-- [it is but intuition and tact are important when being honest.]

He was often accused of insensitivity and selfishness. <--- [because I did what I wanted to do but it did hurt me when it hurt another. As I got a little older I started to consider other people's feelings more before making choices. I wanted to make more choices where everybody wins. Because having people respect and like you is often a very logical tactic. You never know when you might need them to do the same. Insensitivity and selfishness is not going to win you any support in the long run.
]

In order to understand another persone's emotions, it is necessary to understand the logical consequences.

If for some time, he has to live according to illogical, pointless or unfair rules, falls under stress and reacts denial, resistance, rebellion.

Tries not to show his feelings to others, sometimes seems cold, unfeeling, "thick-skinned". This is not true, and if you do not help him to express his emotions, he may get sick. <-- [I never wanted to show weakness as a child so I would not let people see me cry. If they did I felt humiliated.]

Most often than not prefers maths, science.

Relies on his own opinions, not paying attention to others' output.
Ignores criticism.
Makes decisions based on their subjective values ​​based on his feelings. <-- [depends on circumstances. sometimes the objective logical choice is the best choice]

Anticipates, trying to understand how his decision will affect others or himself. Has his own scale of values.

Thinks about other people's feelings, it is difficult for him to make a decision that will make others unhappy.

Sometimes, does what he does not want to, in order to not upset the other person or get his/her approval.

Needs to be loved, connects easily with other people.

In childhood can often smile at strangers.

Needs to feel/confirmation that he is loved and appreciated.

Begins to trust others when they are in a warm, friendly atmosphere.

Trust often involves admiration and loyalty, sometimes undeserved.

His full and sane psychological development requires contact and affection as much as food, water and sleep.

Is in need of kissing, hugging and assurance of love at any age

Puts diplomacy and kindness in the first place

Tries to be tactful.

Inclined to ignore or modify painful or difficult information.

Can not stand rejection, rudeness, screaming, open confrontation.

Inclined to take all the criticism personally.

Needs to "let out" his negative emotions, from the outside it may seem overly violent.

Likes human and social sciences.

Good relationship with teachers or group is mportant for successful learning

Listens to other people's opinions.
Is too easy to change his mind, too trusting.