Hi guys, so I am here for the same reason as everyone else. I want to figure out my type and understand socionics. I filled out a questionnaire and I will appreciate your insights

What is beauty? What is love?
I don't think beauty or love can be generally specified, because I believe they are highly subjective and personal and closely tied up with the sense of how the human perceive and view the world. I believe they are both connected to strong feelings of attraction, affection, fulfilment and connection.I personally view beauty as individuality and originality, that is supplemented by the feature of aesthetical savouriness.
Love is strong affection toward another human being, idea, art, or song...the feeling of sudden connection, almost sort of a merge between a person and the the object of his affection. Suddenly two objects becomes one in a perfect symbiosis.
What are your most important values?
Originality, innovation, openness, intellect, knowledge, individuality, compassion
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I am agnostic, I do believe there's a possibility of an existence of god, however I feel doubtful about it and don't consider myself religious. I see everything as relative and fairly possible one way, or another, however I feel closer to a scientific approach based on researches, logic and studies. I see religions to be also fairly manipulative and limiting and I feel the best, when I can find my own approach and system of beliefs and I dislike limiting myself on just one and am rather open to more ways of possible explenations.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I am critical toward wars, because I see them as inhumane and barbaric and I also believe that the best way of how to reach improvement and better life conditions for everyone is through cooperation and unity, but... wars are just as natural as breathing, it's a natural form of selection between the weak and powerful which is a part of our nature since the begging of times. It's like a symbol of the most basic element of evolution, without which we couldn't live. Wars can also bring the forms of new technologies, which can be useful further also in a civil life, however, if it was just on me, I'd fight against any kind of violence and unnecessary suffering and pain as I feel deep sympathy toward all human beings. Power... hmm the sense of being able to convince others to do what you want them to do. I don't know... I am not really power grabbing type, I've never been. I am pretty passive, nihilistic and hedonistic kind of a person. I usually just let others to take on the lead and I sort of go with the flow.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Psychology, philosophy, music, art, society, culture, politics. I like psychology, because I like getting to core of a people and their motives, I like to analyze behavioral patterns and try understand them. I like to think a lot about life, about what's the meaning of all of this, where are we going, why are we going, I tend to think about stuff like that alot, maybe even too much. I personally identify with existentialism and absurdism, but also with nihilism. There was a darker time of my life when I considered myself a solipsist, but it brought me to be extremely anxious and alienated so I've tried to change my world view. I like music and art simply because of their strong emotional stimuli they give me. I've never felt more alive, than when I listen to a good song, or look at the picture that really speaks to me. I like it when my emotions and sensitivities are awaken and I often look for strong emotional stimulations even in every day life, which sometimes makes me look kinda like a drama queen. The rest I like simply because I like to be aware of the current sociological aspects of the environment I live in and I want to understand the sociological systems that work in a community as much as I also feel really critical toward them and feel a strong sense of rebellion and revolutionary idealism toward society.
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Kinda... I am... not that much... I am interested in health and alternative medicines as far as the theoretical concern goes, but I am a poor doer of my own health visions.
What do you think of daily chores?
When I have to do my daily chorus I am able to come up with tons of excuses why not doing them right now, so I just usually end up pushing them at the last possible time and when I really have to do them, I just shot myself off and do them like a robot while thinking about something totally else and dreaming about my future life, or something like this.
Books or films you like/recently watched?
I really like TV series called Hannibal. I just love it... it's full of fearful and dark atmosphere combined with powerful psychological insights in the characters and their relationships flavored with original almost mind blowing metaphorical visualisations of the scenes.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I appreciate originality, bright intellect, logic, empathy, sensitivity, artistic feelings, idealism, openness... Most of the people are get along with the best are NT types , a lot of them are ENTps, or SP types, most of them are Se+Fi, or Fi+Se types.
I dislike close-minded, traditional, cruel, overly firm and arrogant people with low intelligence and ignorance.
How do you feel about romance/sex?
I am highly idealistic when it comes to romantic relationships and I am often disappointed by the reality and prefer to rather dream up my ideal relationships, than really having them. Although I was in a long term relationship with an ExTp for 2 years. It's tough to make me satisfied in a relationship as I am mostly looking for what I'd like to have in a relationship and not at what i already have.
How do you behave around strangers?
I am very shy, quiet, usually wait for people to approach me and even after that I need sometime to get to know people, although I have a good nose on people and I can sense a "soulmate" for miles so when I just feel that the person is my blood type I can get extremely bubbly, friendly and nice even with a complete stranger.