Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (Morpheus)

Member Questionnaire 1 (Morpheus)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is a personal value What you can see as beautiful maybe i cannot , love is an emotion as any other, with and begin and an end, there is nothing so special in it the only exception for the rule is the love of the fathers and mothers.
    What are your most important values?
    To be loyal, truthful, and to pursue knowledge.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    No, because i don't have met any religion that i agree with. Per example the christianism, the most contradictory religion of all times. Or wicca an religion with so much feminism in it that people seems to ignore the importance of a god just because he is male. (I'm agnostic)
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    War is needed sometimes, but when talking about war between cultures, beliefs and countries i don't agree with the fact that the person who start the war never fight it. Military is useful to protect society in theory, but with such corruption you don't know who your enemies is. Knowledge is power, no, to be more precise information is power, you can do anything with information.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I like to talk about art, science, history and sometimes about politics and society(to be more specific i like to critic how society has been constructed with false values that few people really can follow). I don't know why i'm just interested.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    No, well it depends i like biology and i could talk about diseases, but i don't think that it is an interesting topic to spend to much time.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    The less, the better. I'm really lazy and sometimes i get irritate when someone keep saying to me that this is my duty,i know but i don't like it, so i only do when i see that it's needed.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I like any book or movie that have a good history, i can read or watch about anything: Drama, comedy, suspense, horror, action, fantasy/science f documentary, anything but i like a well constructed history,but i spend more time reading/watching just to learn something i'm interested.My favorite books are: Count of Monte Cristo (Alexandre Dumas), 48 Laws of Power() The Lord of the Rings(Tolkien) Agatha Christie, Neil Gaiman and Stephen King books, The Hannibal Lecter Series(Thomas Harris). My favorite movies are animated, such as MegaMind, Up high adventures, Rango, Kung-Fu Panda, Toy Story 3 and How to train your dragon, some of the books i mentioned were turned into movies, i like them too.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I don't easily cry, but ironically i almost cried while watching Kung-Fu panda 2. Almost anything interesting can made me smile, but sometimes i smile not because something is fun, but just to not be too serious.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    For me is easy to detach, let go of things and people. I had a cat years ago that i really liked, but i lost him when i tried to make him get out of house a little(he only trusted me and was afraid of everything) in the beginning i was a little sad, almost cried, but then i began to watch Game of Thrones and 2 hours later i forgot, i didn't feel nothing for my cat anymore. I had only two great friends when i had 16 years old, they were almost brothers for me, when i moved home i didn't feel nothing too,later i began to be a little sad but it passed. But with a sense of belonging you meant where i like to be, the response is in my house,but i can let go of it too.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    Indecisiveness, lack of empathy, distracted, disastrous, insensible.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    Intelligence, the ability to talk about anything and to understand others, calm, educated.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    In socializing. Sometimes i want to have a wide range of friends but i have difficulty to feel empathy, when talking to friends i'm a little rude too, and most times i'm lonely, i also don't like to talk about daily things...it's boring.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    So many times, i try to keep control of myself, generally i feel like that when i need to do something but i don't know how, when i'm not good enough to do something. I feel a strong anguish when someone press me to do something or to decide what i want, specially when they try to make me do what they want.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who is spontaneous, humorous, open minded, intellectual, people who is too much serious easily bore me, i don't tend to like superficial people, but when i'm in good mood or just want to have a conversation i can talk to anyone.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    Stuck in a rut! Hahaha, i would like to have a sweet, gentle and kind of a fragile,emotive girlfriend. But also open minded and humorous, maybe spontaneous and never superficial.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I would read books for my child, i would teach to my son/daughter to not believe in what everyone says and to try to find their own answers. No, to tell the truth i would teach everything i could. I would try to create a sincere friendship with them, but at the same time i would teach them to admit with his errors,and to deal with the consequences .
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I will respect his opinion, sometimes i can argue if i want to, but i will rarely do it. Most times i keep my emotions controlled to not hurt any one.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    The biggest actual problem in society is materialism, people buy things to show to others, in order to have a false social power, when the product is not needed they throw it away and buy a new, this way we are walking in a path to self-destruction. I see people as kings and queens without kingdom, and trying to build their kingdom, and sometimes destroy the rivals or stole their kingdoms.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I don't choose, if the person is interesting i talk to him/her, the more interests in common the more friendly i'm. My friends often see me as "wild and crazy"(they said that) i'm the guy making jokes and do crazy things just to have fun. when i'm interested in a topic i speak fast and act exaggerated.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Reserved and courteous. But if i see that the person is being open and interested in talk to me i begin to be my "wild and crazy" me.
    Last edited by Morpheus; 09-07-2014 at 04:01 PM.