Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default VI of This Chap Who Harasses Me

Cannot open the files, that's the only way I can access pics. Pics are already public, so who cares. FYI of those who wanna preach in front of such an inoffensive act like Socio-VI. Sell them in Russia, if you want.

Chap is crazy and makes threesome jokes, but has a weird perceptiveness about ppl and is a master manipulator. Not stupid, either. My guess is SEE-Fi.

http://k0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_im...43710.webp?v=2

http://k0.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_im...89801.webp?v=2

http://k3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_im...37220.webp?v=2
    Last edited by Amber; 08-21-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my browser can't open .webp files apparently.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He looks a lot like @William imo

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dunno what William looks like ... and I've always pictured him smth. like Tom Selleck

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Cannot open the files, that's the only way I can access pics. Pics are already public, so who cares. FYI of those who wanna preach in front of such an inoffensive act like Socio-VI. Sell them in Russia, if you want.

Chap is crazy and makes threesome jokes, but has a weird perceptiveness about ppl and is a master manipulator. Not stupid, either. My guess is SEE-Fi.

I'm always of the opinion that the master manipulators are those that.... you kinda can't identify as manipulators. In what sense does he manipulate people (except the obvious and seemingly failing Solaris Seduction attempt?)

If I met him IRL i'd want to put my fist in his face, not just for hitting on my girl (jk jk) but also because of the smugness of that face... he needs a scar to be relatable tbh.

Could see him as SEE, but as we have all see(n) I suck at Seesionics.

Damn..i'm particularly lame today :'(

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm always of the opinion that the master manipulators are those that.... you kinda can't identify as manipulators. In what sense does he manipulate people (except the obvious and seemingly failing Solaris Seduction attempt?)

If I met him IRL i'd want to put my fist in his face, not just for hitting on my girl (jk jk) but also because of the smugness of that face... he needs a scar to be relatable tbh.

Could see him as SEE, but as we have all see(n) I suck at Seesionics.

Damn..i'm particularly lame today :'(

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pure VI? ESE or LSE would be my guesses.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure. My guesses would include Beta Extravert (EIE or SLE). I'm not sure which one of those is more likely. Other guesses would include LSI and ESE. I doubt he's LSE, because they usually look pretty different to me, and their eyes aren't as intense. He looks kind of scary in a way. EIE or SLE > LSI . . . . I think EIE might actually be my first choice. I'm probably wrong, though.

TIM
    No. E9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Reminds me of an LSI I knew except much more creepy. Be careful?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seems sle
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I instantly disliked him looking at the first pic. I agree with @Reficulris that he looks smug. He looks eager to engage and master what ever is in front of him. But I don't know if that is a hidden agenda or base or creative...
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

he looks really smart in a perverted,movie villain way. He kinda VIs Se-LSI ,too?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bump.

If not SEE-Fi, X--type with Se creative most likely .. I get the creepy impression of a rather sensitive&kinda sly person who plays tough to such an extent ...that they lose grip over their own game.
    Thnx to all who contributed.
    Last edited by Amber; 09-09-2014 at 09:00 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He VIs ESE to me, especially in the second photo.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    He VIs ESE to me, especially in the second photo.
    wait. doesn't ESE look like Robin Williams. I get Aggressor vibes all the way, but no idea about the actual type. I kind of approximated him along the lines of "Elvis" (VI-wise). If he's Se creative, he's a terribly mixed bag. I get the Se before any other function.
    Last edited by Amber; 09-11-2014 at 03:38 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wait. doesn't ESE look like Robin Williams. I get Aggressor vibes all the way, but no idea about the actual type. I kind of approximated him along the lines of "Elvis" (VI-wise). If he's Se creative, he's a terribly mixed bag. I get the Se before any other function.
    Well I don't know if Robin williams was ESE or ILE. He was a bit of an eccentric so I don't consider him to be a good type to go off of, personally. The style choices of the guy in the picture looks ESXj to me, especially the hair and the sunglasses in the third pic. The type of harassing you talk about sounds like the behavior of an Fe valuer over an Fi valuer to me (though I could see an LSE acting that way too). If you really do get aggressor vibes he could very well be Beta ST. I've met LSIs who have a similar sense of humor to what you talked about. I'm not 100% on any of this. I just think he looks ESE over SEE.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not an expert at VI, but kind of reminds me of SLE.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Well I don't know if Robin williams was ESE or ILE. He was a bit of an eccentric so I don't consider him to be a good type to go off of, personally. The style choices of the guy in the picture looks ESXj to me, especially the hair and the sunglasses in the third pic. The type of harassing you talk about sounds like the behavior of an Fe valuer over an Fi valuer to me (though I could see an LSE acting that way too). If you really do get aggressor vibes he could very well be Beta ST. I've met LSIs who have a similar sense of humor to what you talked about. I'm not 100% on any of this. I just think he looks ESE over SEE.
    Maybe you perceive Fe types as "harassing" for other reasons . It would be cool if anyone could expand on how Fe can show aggressiveness. For me Fe is either flattering, unctuous (and potentially fake), or a bit annoying/pushy ... but with a tendency to compromise for various "higher" causes (e.g. for a target public). I should probably be totally irritated by the Caregiver style the way I see it ... Dunno.
    This one is the kind of person who uses the word "should" a lot ..tho in a diplomatic way. (and no, not only when talking about himself). That would make me think Rational, but then again, he seems to like variety in a way I usually relate to irrationality. Very good Se awareness imo, responds astutely to any Se cues on my side and strives to maintain control over any kind of power balance, no matter how subtle (underlying). Dunno if Se demonstrative would be really good at that. Anyway ...
    oh and dude works in some security/risk management field ... I know this is a bit of stereotyping, but I have a hard time seeing ESE into that.
    Last edited by Amber; 09-15-2014 at 01:19 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

looks assholeish yet also really sensitive, like a 'I'll hurt you first before you hurt me' way. LSE, SLE, EIE are top 3 possibilities. His eyes are really annoying and antiromantic though, I'd doubt I'd get along with him.

yes he does look a lot like William lmao.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you perceive Fe types as "harassing" for other reasons . It would be cool if anyone could expand on how Fe can show aggressiveness. For me Fe is either flattering, unctuous (and potentially fake), or a bit annoying/pushy ... but with a tendency to compromise for various "higher" causes (e.g. for a target public). I should probably be totally irritated by the Caregiver style the way I see it ... Dunno.
    This one is the kind of person who uses the word "should" a lot ..tho in a diplomatic way. (and no, not only when talking about himself). That would make me think Rational, but then again, he seems to like variety in a way I usually relate to irrationality. Very good Se awareness imo, responds astutely to any Se cues on my side and strives to maintain control over any kind of power balance, no matter how subtle (underlying). Dunno if Se demonstrative would be really good at that. Anyway ...
    oh and dude works in some security/risk management field ... I know this is a bit of stereotyping, but I have a hard time seeing ESE into that.
    I see the security field definitely as a Sensory ego thing but I feel that it would appeal most strongly to Si egos, especially Delta STs but that doesn't exclude Alpha SFs. The "should" thing sounds like it could be anything. I would have to see an example of that to really say.

When I talk about Fe types being "harassing" I don't mean in a way that is towards me or bothers me or anything. I see Fe valuers try to be really loud and touchy with each other. They might like talk in different voices or put on a role of some sort. "Horsing around" is a good way to put it. If they are playing a sport they will be really loud and taunt the other players usually in a very characteristic Fe way. It permeates their sociality. They really just have a lot of energy that comes out in a sort of expressiveness. It's how they create the emotional atmosphere and, I mean, it is fun. I just can't contribute in a very controlled way. In males, the caregiver role only really comes out in relationships most of the time. It's not uncommon at all for male Alpha SFs to make super dirty jokes and give others a hard time. They like to get others out of their shell that way. The type of behavior I'm talking about I've seen mostly in all Betas except the IEI (but they aren't really an exception) and ESEs and ILEs. Also, in Betas the behavior is slightly different than alphas though fundamentally it is the same.
    Last edited by Contra; 09-18-2014 at 03:43 AM.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get the Se before any other function.
    how does his Se show?

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    how does his Se show?
    ...what I've already said, he seems very responsive/open to playful attempts at gauging his "toughness" and he knows how to make the thing interesting in the process. He talks a lot about challenge (plus his passion for experiencing new things and not getting stuck in a rut). Besides, he appears quite competitive (not with me - at least not in an annoying or assholish way). I saw some Se even in his body posture before I even talked to him. I don't doubt his being a Decisive Quadra too much. However he also seems to understand "sympathies", as he would say, and he reads people well enough (too well for the SLE folks on the16types tend to see by way of VI)). The first thing he said to me when he approached me was a summing up of my personality in one sentence -- something about how my face is a combination of "challenging, mysterious, but also a bit sensitive in a way". Usually people have a harder time reconciling these impressions and tend to think dichotomically (they think I'm either nicer than I am, or just bitchy). Anyway ofc I'm interpreting stuff in context ..but I suspect he's a Gamma SF. SEE-Fi, ESI-Se, LSI-Se, ... SLE, ESE, LSE, EIE etc ... in this order. He talks rather openly about "Feeling stuff" -- at first too openly for my taste, it made me think he's just a player, but what he says is not sappy or creepy, it looks like he processes stuff a lot to understand ppl's behavior better and there's some substance in what he says. I thought SEE-Fi precisely because of a combo of sharp perceptiveness about ppl's "more internal" nature and social skill.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just by VI my first impression was EIE, fwiw. Looks a bit like "William" but this guy has some additional creepiness in his eyes which I attribute to creative, lol
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    both assessments are probably correct. stack-VI-wise he reminds me a bit of Jacqueline Kennedy.

TIM
    IEI Fe E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His eyes strike me as very Fi - very self-aware. Fe users (such as SLEs) have no self-awareness whatsoever; and it shows in their gaze. lol.

Also, he is holding a lot of tension in his cheekbone area, especially when he smiles; typically also an indication of Fi.

So, if you say he is Se dom, then I'd say he's definitely Gamma.

Either SEE or ESI-Se. Im thinking he actually might be the latter: check out the pics of ESI-Se (vs. SEE) http://forum.socionix.com/page/typesvi

I actually dated an ESI-Se for almost a year, though he wasn't quite as socially aggressive as the guy you're describing - but different E-types could account for that...