I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    It seems you have a bee in your bonnet with me that you wish to drag out. You should take such matters to a more individual interaction, however, as you appear confident to walk around stating your opinions and feelings about people, let's explore what you are getting at. Perhaps it may prove useful although I suspect it won't for some reasons.

In what way do you view me as unstable (probably not type related your view here but why don't you elaborate then).
    It's a feeling - but I'll give you an example that comes from your instability. In the group chat - you left with some emo dance about not being wanted - until Elina reinvited you in. She's still gone but you still seem to remain. It's like you're unsure about whether you shoudl be there or not .. and it's probably what leaks out as "instability" to me. As well as this you seemed to be overreacting a little.

I don't copy you, it is when people say that I remind you of you it is because of methods of communication.
    It seems like it's because you use my words, or act like me. And mimicry is not endearing.

Edit: I still think this is better discussed on PM, so you can answer these questions on PM if you care to choose that option.
    I'm happy to keep things out in the open. There's nothing personal here. It's just your behaviour.

Also to me it seems that you've started randomly attacking me in unrelated ways. Which to me makes it seem like you're the one with the issue right now.

In this thread I just gave my honest impression of you, and yet you got defensive.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    It's a feeling - but I'll give you an example that comes from your instability. In the group chat - you left with some emo dance about not being wanted - until Elina reinvited you in.
    I left because I decided I was tired of any drama. Others have expressed a wish to leave as far as i'm aware - might be wrong. As for being invited back, Elina didn't invite me back. I decided to come back because I decided to. The skype group was always there, I just had it set to not notify me so that I wouldn't hear it.

She's still gone but you still seem to remain. It's like you're unsure about whether you shoudl be there or not .. and it's probably what leaks out as "instability" to me. As well as this you seemed to be overreacting a little.
    I am sure to be there but only when it suits me - this is the same for everyone I thought.

It seems like it's because you use my words, or act like me. And mimicry is not endearing.
    Seriously I have no intention of imitating you. If you think I am then you should consider the phrase imitation is the best form of flattery. I actually think we are quite similar but also different in ways. Overall I prefer to get on with you as it's better for the group. I think eventually we will re-establish a communication.

I'm happy to keep things out in the open. There's nothing personal here. It's just your behaviour.

Also to me it seems that you've started randomly attacking me in unrelated ways. Which to me makes it seem like you're the one with the issue right now.

In this thread I just gave my honest impression of you, and yet you got defensive.
    I have attacked you because you attacked me first. It's pretty straight forward. But the time for that is over and now it is to move to reconciliation.

As for my defensiveness, I will respond - and in fact you are showing yourself to be like me. You take things as an attack (hence you speak of me being defensive). We both react to things which do not exist.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I left because I decided I was tired of any drama. Others have expressed a wish to leave as far as i'm aware - might be wrong. As for being invited back, Elina didn't invite me back. I decided to come back because I decided to. The skype group was always there, I just had it set to not notify me so that I wouldn't hear it.
    It said you left and that Elina added you back.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    It said you left and that Elina added you back.
    Right, I don't know why that is then. For instance, if she invited me back I did not receive any notification. I simply typed words in the box and pressed enter and they appeared.

My assumption was I could just post there regardless then, possibly due to having contacts who already do.

So maybe she did but it isn't something i'm aware of hence it was not involved in my decision process.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Right, I don't know why that is then. For instance, if she invited me back I did not receive any notification. I simply typed words in the box and pressed enter and they appeared.

My assumption was I could just post there regardless then, possibly due to having contacts who already do.

So maybe she did but it isn't something i'm aware of hence it was not involved in my decision process.
    I think peeps can perhaps add people to conversations without their permission if they're on your friends list.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

I left because I decided I was tired of any drama.
    Let's put the past behind us.