Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Quote Originally Posted by pesto
Something that speeks for ENTj, is the lack of . Most anything from the US is more than things from around here. I'm not talking about art etc, but the everyday stuff.

An easy way to compare different esthetical traditions is looking at websites from different parts of the world. This only one example, but it's quite characteristic of the difference between US layouts and the European.

American low budget web hotel
Danish low budget web hotel
It just seems a redundancy of infos, the american website that is. I thought that due to they'd be more likely to outline the essentials instead of adding tons of useless crap?
You just reminded me about how Te format documents make me dizzy, because I dont want people telling me what the essentials are. I need to know the attributes of what they call essentials, so that I can know for sure which is the essential for me. Basically I don;t want to be looking at logical heirarchies with structure, I would rather see the raw data in table format and generate the structures myself internally based on what feel is high priority. Ebay and other search results are nice like that because they allow you to list the results descending or ascending according you the factor you feel is more important. News paper ads force the structure.

Te people must have invented the H1, H2, H3... html tags.