Threaded View

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma Caring and Gamma Childlike

This is indeed a controversial thread since it clashes with traditional romance type distinctions. I am aware some of you believe that there aren't such things and probably see such types as mistyped alphas. I understand and I'm not willing to argue that so don't bother please.

Anyway I'm part of the gammas with more alpha orientated values, inspite of that the quadra values don't seem to work since my personality traits can't quite be confined to a theory. Inspite of this, the reason why I diagnose as gamma ILI is because when investigating core dichotomies behind information elements; I found myself being more Introverted Irrational . And to explain that a bit more I've learnt to understand extroversion and introversion itself as being more about whether an individual has a theme colouring their comprehension, introversion, or whether they simply assimilate information without a preset theme, extroversion. Secondly irrationality took me time to understand as being about a rhythm of processing information which I've found out from talking to people whose rationality preference is different from mine; it results in that disorientating feeling gulenko talks about. By the way SEI just doesn't make sense as typing for obvious reasons really, even if they aren't obvious to you guys; I can't be LII or ILE.

I subscribe to Gulenko's energomodel which has my strongest and most influential functions as Ni Ti which I find to be stronger than the quadra values, plus Se Fe is what I expect from my dual. This all make sense from the energomodel but not classical socionics, plus it complicates ideas of conflict and duality; but that is what I've found consistent and the romanticizing of duality and antagonism of conflict relations seem off in real life as I study real people; at times it seems random as to the people I find myself getting along with or clashing with. Its not much of secret that personality traits are more complex than the model socionics provides.

GAMMA Caregivers
    GAMMA caregivers are SEE and ESI I've found to be more gentle and warm being interested in providing a positive atmosphere. They are less interested in power and politics, so the general Quadra values gammas are suppose to have are quite bewildering. Nevertheless as we live in the real world, conflicts are unavoidable yet they fight for the values they believe in and don't simply stand to be walked over. They don't like imposed power and politics, preferring a relaxed inclusive atmosphere. Nevertheless I know there are SEE and ESI with the traditional GAMMA quadra values ( and mutually SEI and ESE with those) from what I find, whilst we share information compatibility, the life values I have are different from theirs. The idea of romanticizing duality and activation doesn't work. Again people are really diverse so this shouldn't seem unsurprising.

GAMMA Infantiles
    GAMMA infantiles are ILI and LIE who I've found to be more light hearted and inquisitive. Whilst GAMMA victims are more reserved driven by their respective agendas... There is a lot more to say about this but my mind has gone numb at the moment..., nevertheless, I've seen gamma victims and I get along with them just fine, plus also I quite enjoy the information rhythm compatibility with victim ILIs, yet they quite strange to me.
    Last edited by Soupman; 12-25-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Dyslexic I can't see my own errors