Anyone else experience this? Most of the people I observe appearing to be extroverted, especially highly extroverted ones, I feel the need to thumb my nose at more because they appear so shallow and/or stupid. I mean this could just be that most people are stupid and me being of above average intelligence. Extroverts stick out more so you'll notice them more and all seem to have a stronger social proclivity that introverts find esp. shallow or worthless to them.

This is the opposite of what many traditional duality statements say as to extroverted duals being seen as too good for introverts (perhaps this is from an outsiders perspectives looking at the two in a society that value extroversion?). But it does show how the inverse works in traditional socionics: the introvert is seen as a odd boring person, maybe nerdy (esp. NTs) or too "deep/emo" ( SF/NF "try hards"?) in a bad way. But in a roundabout way it seems like this duality thing is kinda like mutual correction/criticism at first as we adjust to each other but the shared j/p makes it easy for us to not hurt the other person and adapt over time. Of the SLE-Se's I've interacted with, I've started with this inclination, but ended up enjoying their impulsivity in getting things done which I would otherwise struggle to complete. ILE is similar but the shared intuition lets us easily talk and bond over ideas but not accomplish as much. IEE's we have the NF stuff to talk about but otherwise find each other mostly useless etc. LSE/LIE appear similar to SLE/ILE but their strong J function is like an OCD(J) person with a slacker(P) and is unstable.