My friends and I was playing tennis. I really suck because I haven't played since last summer and even then, I didn't know what I was doing because that was the first time ever I started. I remember being pissed off because no one thought I was trying but I was, my face is just passive and I don't launch till I know where it's going, slow reaction...anyway, a friend was criticing me like, well, if you're just going to stand there and not do anything, I totally yelled at her not obnoxiously but just like straight-forward like I'm rusty, I told you and she totally shut up and there was a long momeny of silence from my other friends. Then while we were deciding where to go for dinner, I said that I didn't want to go to Place A because I hate that place and Friend B said oh, you do which means she heard me and a few minutes of discussion, Friend B turns to Friend C and talk about going to Place A, so then I got really grumpy like wtf, didn't you hear me? and Friend A who's my best friend noticed and asked me what was wrong and I said loudly that I told everyone I didn't want to go to Place A and then I was really obnoxious and I didn't care which is a first, I was all like, hellooo, didn't they hear me, wtf...really shocked everyone and made things uncomfortable but geez, I like to be heard, and this morning I was more outspoken too, I must be in a cranky mood and I snapped at Friend A for doing something stupid with a broken wrist and Friend B was nasty toward me which is first too so I sorta feel bad that now they don't think I'm all nice and mellow anymore, just a bit.