Hi there,

I am not sure which sociotype I am and thought you might help me with that.
I read something about about socionics theory and at least i know what base function, creative function, polr, ha etc means.

From the temparaments ip seems to fit best. Now I will have a look into some reinin dichotomies :

carefree/farsighted
Probably more carefree i think not everything can be forseen and i also don't try to forsee everything in advance would be to much of a burden.

yielding/obstinate
Hard to tell it really depends on the situation. Maybe there's a pattern but i can't see it at the moment.

tactical/strategical
I am really not focused on using certain methods i just try to reach the goal in the best possible way. For example when i play chess i always play the opponent. When he's good in the mid i try to skip that as fast as possible, when he often makes tactical faults(in a chess manner) i try to make the midgame longer and am not eager to exchange figures. I am also often changing my methods while i am learning for a big exam

judicious/decisive
I' ve often big problems to get mobilized. When I earn enough money comfort, freedom, and convenience are way more important then the paycheck. Work/studytime takes a big part of ones life what should i do with money when i hate the job? The dichotomie i am most sure of.

constructivist/emotivist
I'd say constructivist. I have emotional "anchors" to support my internal emotional state. I also prefer it when people provide council instead of emotional support. It was a common quarrel with my ex-girlfriend, i tried to help with solutions and she just wanted emotional support. That could be very frustrating for me (probably also for her).

serious/merry
Likely serious. I like it when i am introduced and hate it when no one does it. I also believe in objective truth even though i don't claim to know it but there is one.

The ones i left out i was very unsure about.

Quadras

I prefer smaller groups(2-4persons) and discussions with a meaning (politics, work, study, relationships, future plans). I don't enjoy talking about how my day was or how nice it was yesterday in xyz when we did xyz.

Most likely i am Delta or maybe Gamma. Alpha I think is not so likely and Beta very unlikely.

POLR

I just read a bit about this subject but POLR Fe stroke me somehow because i well know loving from a distance i also dont see pleasure in clubbing.

From all what i wrote SLI seems to be most likely but i also considered ILI, LII, ESI and EII. LSI and LIE might also be a possibility but i don't think i'am en EJ.

What do you guys think? Please feel free to ask me questions. I'd be thankfull for every response

P.S,: English is not my native languege