Quote Originally Posted by Joy
Most notably, I can see changes in the real estate market

Nice descriptions. I still don't know your type but I voted TeNi for a change However I have hard time seeing deejay as ISFj Now can your huge see if this is complete crap or are we experiencing a huge global crisis and a "new world order" kind of scenario soon...I have some investments even some risky stuff going on and my supposed is going crazy with all the warning sings...I have to buy a house in about two years and I can't afford to lose everything I really don't need s*** to happen now...

"LEAP/E2020 therefore estimates that these sectoral losses of confidence will converge in the course of June 2006, and induce the acceleration of the crisis process. The acceleration should elapse over 3 to 6 months and convey seven concrete consequences:

1. accelerated collapse of the Dollar
2. internal social and political crisis in the US
3. Iran/USA/Israel military conflict
4. increased global inflation
5. stop of the process of trade and economic globalisation
6. accelerated emergence of new regional/continental « blocks »
7. rebalancing of world assets' comparative value.

The passage to phase 3 (so-called « impact-phase ») of the global systemic crisis process will occur when at least four of the previously mentioned factors will have taken place. Simultaneously, it is possible, during the acceleration-phase already, to distinguish some of the tendencies that will shape up the future global system, and therefore to start initiating the decisions and policies likely to prepare a post-crisis future."