I'm sitting on the bus listening to xiu xiu feeling kinda blarg and wanting to make a thread but I've been thinking for several minutes and don't have anything to make a thread about. I've made enough sex related polls to last a couple years. there are advice questions I have but I don't really trust myself to write about anything personal right now and I'd rather not anyway. I could have looked around for an article to link for discussion but that's impersonal and unsatisfying. then there's the questionnaire threads I like to make, but that wouldn't quite do it since the plain truth is that I'm just feeling antsy and lonely and in the sort of mood where I would like reassurance or a hello or something. the kind of mood where I get an urge to make a typing thread but thankfully I'm refraining from that too. please don't be all coddling and like "are you okay" though cuz then I'll want to stab you. people seem to say that a lot on this forum when I'm just feeling normal, I guess my normal is emo or maybe it's just my noir style.