Thread: Can you type me?

Default Can you type me?

Me is the guy in the middle.

Thank you for the help, is really apreciatte.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

maybe Si base.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have no idea whatsoever, but Ne dominant?

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get a really friendly, laid back vibe from you. The people you remind me of are IEE, LII or SEI, so one of those types is my guess.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

If you need some information I could provide just ask me, also, Im typed as INTP in MBTI test.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well then...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE is my guess
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISTp sounds good.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think everybody gave a random impression. Not a very trustworthy method.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I think everybody gave a random impression. Not a very trustworthy method.
    Welcome to VI.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Type him, korpsey, don't be such a socionics VI methods non-believer - you typed plenty of your duals.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Type him, korpsey, don't be such a socionics VI methods non-believer - you typed plenty of your duals.
    Not through guessing at photos.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You drive a hard bargain.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introvert something

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Not through guessing at photos.
    Do I can provide anything to make it easier?

I filled a questionnary. This could be useful.

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
    I want to be happy, want to have money to satisfy my necessities; I don’t have very long goals, just try to do my best every day.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
    Whatever goal I have set, it doesn’t matter what or which type of goal. I want to look back and smile, have that sensation when you are one with everything, make my girlfriend happy, have live long and good.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
    Integrity is the most important, honesty, loyalty, truth sincerity, no-second agenda, and competence.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
    Something happens to my girl and can’t do anything to help her, can’t defend myself. But even there, this are not “fears”, more than frustrations, I don’t have fears in this sense.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
    I want others see me as a great person, sincere, brutally honest, better than theirs.
    I see myself as the person who is right but others can see it, only when I not there they will know how much I was right. The only person how know really what in the best for others

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
    The best: when I succeed, when I was correct in my thoughts and more specially when I see a beautiful landscape and get in touch with “that part” of my soul, that part that every human has the core, when I can see the most beautiful side of a misfortune, when I notice doesn’t matter what happen I can still been happy in the end, when I get connected with my girl and find love and understanding.

Worst: when I fail, when I see humanity (read below)

7. Describe how you experience each of:
    a) Anger; my stomach hurts, my temper get high, I don’t get angry easily.
    b) Shame; I feel broken Inside, some people say I make “eyes” without I notice like they can see my soul and know what I’m feeling.
    c) Anxiety: hard to recognize to me, without notice it touch my beard compulsive.

8. Describe how you respond to each of:
    a) Stress; Try to calm down, detach of the situation and see what I can do
    b) Unexpected change; get annoyed then move out
    c) Conflict, I don’t go looking for conflict, prefer understanding and Im pretty easy-going but if they come Im not afraid, I just need more experience in cool comebacks.

9. Describe your orientation to:
    a) authority; I don’t give a crap about who is in authority in aspect I can’t control ,I’m compliant but if I don’t want to do the issue it wouldn’t be done, period, doesn’t care if you are in authority or not, you ahve autorithy over my not power.
    b) Power: The man who control himself is wise, is all the power I want

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
    Im going to college so been there open my mind to a new perspective, I haven’t notice how rotten, stupid and overrated humanity is, they are a bunch of idiots trying to get laid and drink like pigs, no self-control no idealism, no wants to meaningful life, liars, I hate their face, hate their emotional reaction, their ignorance their emptiness, so much stupidity, but I don’t lose hope, I know there are people striving to be the best human.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

wow your answers to the questionnaire matched my impression of you from photos perfectly.

obviously this means that i have you pegged and i'm completely right about you. (not really)

but my impression is SLI.

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Do you enjoy Hatebreed?
    Never heard about them, but I love Tool, APC, and smashing pumkins.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my brain keeps coming back to this thread. basically my ex could have filled out that questionnaire in the same exact way. its fucking weird.

the "that part of the soul" in connection with looking at a beautiful landscape, and the "only when i am gone will they know i was right, the only person who knows really what is the best for others"

jesus.

do you know your enneagram type? (or if anybody else has an impression?)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my brain keeps coming back to this thread. basically my ex could have filled out that questionnaire in the same exact way. its fucking weird.

the "that part of the soul" in connection with looking at a beautiful landscape, and the "only when i am gone will they know i was right, the only person who knows really what is the best for others"

jesus.

do you know your enneagram type? (or if anybody else has an impression?)
    Im typed as 6w5-1w9-4w5 sp\sx

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not SLI. Besides, reading that was like reading Harlequin, which I do not read at all I can be wrong, though.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-31-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh well, at least I'm not SLI nor wouldn't type myself SLI going off that.

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    @OP: maybe you could describe something, anything? Say, a book you like, and why? It doesn't have to be a book - that was just an example.
    Describe when im in my worst: I have been a person with inferiority complex is most thing like math or programming, Im not that bad but jesus, when someone do something better than me or is more capable than me I felt like shit, althought Im not that competitive I just wish have that habilities. I feel so stupid, inferior incapable, jelaous.

The most happy moments:I have always been antisocial, weird, crude ( based in normal people); since one year ago I got a girl(first photo-green shirt), shy, sensible,kind and full of love. I have always been a loner, without a real relationship, then met her is the most wonderful think has passed to me. I look around the people or my age and they only want to get drunk, talk to others backs, been "cool" sex, they dont want somenting meaniful, they dont even have values or moral or know waht they want but she!, she is different, she is full of love, the only person who could love me for how Im and not for what I have, the only perso who accept everyone, not second agenda, no bad intentions, her love is pure, she is just a girl navigating throught life and she loves me, I have never feel so blessed before, so happy.

There are song like "one diamond, one heart" , "crush," for martha" that provoke a feeling on me, a feeling of hope, is hard to describe, a "pure" feeling no hate no happiness no anxiety, just life, this also happen when I look to the at sky in winter nights, I feel inspired, so innocent, like a child when get his favorite candy.

Favorite books: I dont have a really favorite book, they all teach me somenting different, they are unique in their way.

About my chilhood: my childhood was bad, I have never understand people, why they cant be honest, why the have bad intentions, why do something bad is considered cool, mostly of time I was alone but have never truly feel alone, I can live easily with myself and usually I dont tolerate most people. I wasnt emotional, almost never cry, even for food, I just would stay doing nothing, kids cry because of their parent dead or divorce or thing like that, I was like, whatever, and then move, detest attention whores or people who just want to "infect," obligate others feel the same they feel, that was repulsive to me( Im great with girls, I know) so over 90% of people I met in my chilhood was never of my interest.

My hates: emotional manipultive people, douchebags, extreme emotional or attached people, aggresive people, extremely liberal people, cheaters.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if it is Fi valuing/even Enneagram issue yet and I take it quite a few people would answer positive to your hates and feeling no hate, happiness, anxiety as you put it, is a numb state of mind, like non-existence and like I said, I can be wrong. You're somewhat different from SLIs on here so I got confused a bit. What jumps out is E1, hell, E3 at times.

Anyhow, what do you do in your free time?
    Last edited by Absurd; 11-01-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Anyhow, what do you do in your free time?
    Listen to music, play some videogames, watch videos on youtube and Sleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, that's boring, no offence.

Well, that's boring, no offence.
    So you have any idea of type?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know you but roll with SLI, I'm outta here.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girl on the left, what she is like?

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    C´mon cheetah, you are drunk and this thread is over.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can easily see you as my identical. Or kindred. So that's SLI or SEI.

You sound a tad bit more idealistic than myself. Not in the type of idealism you proclaim to hold, but in the extent. But this could easily just be the slight age difference.
    Last edited by Park; 11-02-2012 at 12:47 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like SLI for me, but two pictures might be not enough to type.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII