Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    but lately it has grown to her interrupting me when I am talking or just beginning to talk, then talking louder and louder so I have to stop talking or engage in a screaming match (I always choose the former, ofc). Very irritating.
    Well, sometimes this is kinda the way I talk with...anyone (excepting the screaming match, of course). I kind of just want to finish my sentence.

In any case, I havenīt found much of this to be true, I believe supervision might be clear in a work or close friendship relationship, but I donīt really think there will be real troubles with acquaintances.

ANYWAY LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE FUCK111!!!!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Well, sometimes this is kinda the way I talk with...anyone (excepting the screaming match, of course). I kind of just want to finish my sentence.
    She does do it to an extent w everyone, it's true. And it's fine w me if she finishes all of her sentences... I'd just prefer if she *begins* them after I've finished mine.

Anyway like I said there was more to the story, but I erased it bc on second thought I didn't see the point of getting into it here. (And to be completely fair what sparked the problem the other night, I later saw, was me criticizing her... totally without malice, but she seems to take what I say to heart.) So, yeah. It'll be what it'll be.

In any case, I havenīt found much of this to be true, I believe supervision might be clear in a work or close friendship relationship, but I donīt really think there will be real troubles with acquaintances.
    We're roommates, not acquaintances.
    Last edited by soapofsappho; 09-30-2012 at 07:54 PM.