Thread: What do you like about your opposing quadra?

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What do you like about your opposing quadra?

As a Delta, I like the way Betas play as a team. I know quite a few of them and tend to be people who respect the way institutions work and their place on it. I tend to be more individualistic and do things my way, disregarding my position within an organization...
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like that betas fill roles that I think should exist but that I wouldn't enjoy.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like that clarity and direct attention that Beta STs can sometimes have, as if no paying attention to miniscule details, I'm setting out on just what I'm focusing on.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That I re-typed and lumped everyone who didn't conform to my smart superiority LSE complex as beta. And all was well in the world.

But seriously, I find rationals there to be rational and irrationals irrational?

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's alright absurd. Ironically everyone else preserves their delta typings too, usually for just the average goodie-2-shoe with no personality, so people lack an understanding of what delta really means. Probably have nothing to say about us but unwarranted ill-informed BS

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    It's alright absurd. Ironically everyone else preserves their delta typings too, usually for just the average goodie-2-shoe with no personality, so people lack an understanding of what delta really means. Probably have nothing to say about us but unwarranted ill-informed BS
    Well, I used to tell people 'get a life', but in light of new evidence I'm going to yell 'get a personality' now.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Well, I used to tell people 'get a life', but in light of new evidence I'm going to yell 'get a personality' now.
    Yeah I mean as they say, all talk and no action makes jack a quack. Even in something like recent years.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm Alpha, I love my Gammas for their fierce loyalty and integrity. My SEE best friend has changed his persona somewhat over the years but I know he is always the same inside, nothing could ever stop him being him and I love and admire that because he keeps me grounded in a way.

If I'm Beta, I love Deltas for their stabity and reliability. My parents are Delta and I often get just a good, solid, reliable vibe from LSEs. I feel safe that my parents will always accept and love me...even if they can't help judging the crap out of me, lol.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    I like that betas fill roles that I think should exist but that I wouldn't enjoy.
    such as?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    such as?
    Zealous inquisitors, NBS, prophets, mad stargazers and dictators.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Yeah I mean as they say, all talk and no action makes jack a quack. Even in something like recent years.
    I'm having a beer now and all I've got to say is, fuck people who fuck with me, and fuck people who fuck with people who happen to be my kind of people.

such as?
    Geysers.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dictator
    why do you think dictators are necessary?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weiner, Weiner!

bleep!

Hey gais. Mind telling me what you think you are doing here so late at night. Might I remind you that breaking the rules of quadra socionics is a felony here, one that carries a maximum sentence of being retyped for eternity in the first circle of hell.

Have a good night now.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why do you think dictators are necessary?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I find Alphas generally share a similar laissez-faire disposition, tending towards institutional flexibility and deemphasis on social formalism. So I can at least appreciate them for that. Go democratic quadras.
    Go!
    ---

I like Gammas that, like us, they do not get hooked up into the concrete, but they can see the abstract similarities between seemingly disconnected things and people. They can identify with others without resorting to a primitive inventory of practical traits and deeds. They can understand the contingency of the "real things". They have the potential to see the same patterns that apply to everything, beyond the veil of the substantive; without having them experienced in advance, that is. Their abstract essence. They can distinguish the religiousness in the scientist and the critical thinking in the religious. They can see the prince in the pauper and the pauper in the prince. As we can jump boats, they can jump boats, this will happen even when the contemporary morals will build the boat of the boat-jumpers and the boat of the non boat-jumpers. A boat is only a boat and its sailors are as sailors as the others. We, the Democratics, are the metasailors.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just thinking: isn't "Rich Burlew" another nick name for Samuel L. Clemens?
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.