Thread: What's my type?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just out of curiosity, are there any common characteristics of an introvert or extrovert person? I'm not sure which one I am, since I like having a social life but I enjoy alone time as well.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ethancreed View Post
    Just out of curiosity, are there any common characteristics of an introvert or extrovert person? I'm not sure which one I am, since I like having a social life but I enjoy alone time as well.
    Yes, extraverts charge objects with libido while introverts are charged by libido from objects.

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ethancreed View Post
    To find this out you have to be in check of your thoughts for a while. When you are in a group of people are you more focused on how you are feeling or how everyone else is feeling. Basically feeler introverts are more in tune with their own moods than the mood of others. Intuitive extroverts are better at seeing big picture intuitive introverts whats hidden behind. Sensing extroverts are good at defining everything whats material as they are focused on the "look" of their surroundings while introverts are more focused on whats hidden behind the actual look - the sensations.. etc dont know if im making a lot of sense as i am drunk.
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    do you relate to me? (i don't even know what you type me, but this is what is on my mind.)
    Crap. I hate thinking about such questions. It makes me think about how I don't relate to you now and then I don't know how to answer.

when you say things like, "its a self-empowering function" it reminds me of the sort of stuff poli and other some other ne types on here say ( especially liis) and i associate it with them. i have no idea what it means in real terms and i get the impression you're conveying some kind of conceptual vibe and taking it for granted that others will be on the same page, does that make sense?
    I guess so. I sort of hope someone will engage me on what I'm talking about (if I'm not engaging them), since all I'm really doing is reflecting a lot on human behavior. My motivation for posting basically comes from this, whether people believe me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Who types you LII?
    Siuntal (at some point), Ashton half-assedly (I think). k0rpsy once insinuated to me being Se-PoLR, before I decided to stop reading his posts, inaccurate insults.

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    how would being an istj make you feel?
    Feel? That could fit. I'm not sure I have enough of the Ti cold edge though. I generally care about people, which is partly why the army is so appealing to me right now. So many unexciting years in school and in jobs where nobody really cares much about one another all that much. It doesn't seem like a good way to be, even if I do end up killing people or getting killed. I could have joined the Navy or Air Force, but it doesn't sound like they have very much camaraderie. But that might not even be related to Ti or Fi. I'll have to think about it a bit.

I've wanted to ask a thought experiment just to see what people say, but my serious threads never seem to get well-received - "If you were the last person left on Earth, does socionics then exist? If it does, do you still have a type and what is it and why and how do you know?" I wonder what people would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    That puts you right out of ESI; and another thing that puts you out of ESI is the lack of certain "enforcing" will over your decisions. You see the Se of an ESI is firm in their beliefs, sometimes almost religiously so and so much like a wall, so much so that an ESI will pick their type and tell challengers "NO, I'M ESI." and end of the conversation, because they deliver what they want in a stern way.
    Okay, but what are you basing this on? I'm not really following you.
    good bye

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone called me a lily yesterday. I'm a male though. The weird thing is I liked it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    k0rpsy once insinuated to me being Se-PoLR, before I decided to stop reading his posts, inaccurate insults.
    There was no insinuation, I called you an Se-polr explicitly, and given your air of pathos I still find it apposite.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Siuntal (at some point), Ashton half-assedly (I think). k0rpsy once insinuated to me being Se-PoLR, before I decided to stop reading his posts, inaccurate insults.
    I want to say maybe you should consider it. But you are voting for Romney. You have two degrees and yet you have no job (or one that's good enough), which I can only assume that you're blaming Obama for. And you're joining the army. Things could be worse though, you could have a tumblr account.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Okay, but what are you basing this on? I'm not really following you.
    I'm basing my decision on how Se ego reacts to external object/information and stimuli; you talk a lot about your decisions/plans in the future as some events may unveil themselves; I'm very curious about this and I've seen this with ENTjs ISTps quite often.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html