Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What if game

Hi! OK this is a game I thought of.. OR is it from BBT?

Anyway I say What if [Statement]
    and the next person will answer a prediction if that happened and gets to follow up with an own what if question!
    Fun right!? You get to be creative!

so for example: What if people could read minds?

Answer: First would be the awkward time when everthing secret got out. Then all those people who wanted to sleep with eachother but was to shy to say anything had sex. There would be a massive decrease in alcohol usage since people wouldn't have to drink to increase their bravery to socialize since whatever they thought about could be read.

Next would follow a time of killing, a time of orgies and awkward incesteous thoughts but it would stabilize at a boring but harmonic society with no wars!

OK! BUT, what if Obama was proven to be an alien?

and go!
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi View Post
    OK! BUT, what if Obama was proven to be an alien?
    That would mean you have no free will.

What if the entire world as you know it is upside down, like in, Alice in Wonderland and you're the only person who knows it?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    What if the entire world as you know it is upside down, like in, Alice in Wonderland and you're the only person who knows it?
    It depends on my mood. I would either scream and hide away from the madness or pretend to be part of it while watching for a way out.

BUT, what if Obama was proven to be an alien?
    The Republicans would point out that he's not a US citizen and can't be president.
    The Democrats would fight back by proclaiming anyone against Obama is prejudiced against aliens. And there would be political rallies with signs saying "He Came In Peace to Bring Us Peace."

What if you found a special pressure-point combination that would allow peoples' hands and feet to be unscrewed and reattached, possibly interchanging them with that of someone else?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This kind of reminds me of stuff my brother talks about. We'll be eating lunch and he'll ask me stuff like, "I wonder why in movies when they make AI it's always human? Why don't they make trees?" Or "Why do people spill ice cream on the steps and not clean it up?" or "Is life by definition cellular? I can't think of another way," or "Why don't people just report exploits instead of use them? If that's not how it's intended to work, why would you take advantage of it?"

It
    seriously
    drives
    me
    fucking
    insane
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Clearance level: 10 (9 is maximum) Fermi's Avatar
    TIM
    entp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    It depends on my mood. I would either scream and hide away from the madness or pretend to be part of it while watching for a way out.

The Republicans would point out that he's not a US citizen and can't be president.
    The Democrats would fight back by proclaiming anyone against Obama is prejudiced against aliens. And there would be political rallies with signs saying "He Came In Peace to Bring Us Peace."

What if you found a special pressure-point combination that would allow peoples' hands and feet to be unscrewed and reattached, possibly interchanging them with that of someone else?

I would be amazed and a bit shocked (if I discovered it just randomly) I would try to investigate if more things could be detached/attached by using the same method with the feet. I would then start a transplant clinic where dead peoples limbs could be put on the handicapped. I would take some charity cases but mostly do it for lots of bucks. I would pretty quickly find someone trusted and teach that person how to do it and have them run the show and just bring in the money.
    Oh and the trusted person would definitely have several arms so he/she works faster

I liked the "He came in Peace to Bring Us Peace" part btw

What if scientists were the leaders of the world?
    is like a wet kiss on the cheek and a warm hug by a cute smiling girl.
    is the confetti shots on your birthday party with all your friends.
    is a way to completely rip apart the face of god and stare directly at the naked universe.
    is like over here and then over there and they are all connected and I am on amphetamine.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    It
    seriously
    drives
    me
    fucking
    insane
    Welcome to the 16types.info.

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if scientists were the leaders of the world?
    They would all have incredibly detailed socio-political theories on what is the best way to run a society. Unfortunately, they would all disagree. After decades of debate, they would settle on a few of the most popular theories and agree to test them on their populations. In the meantime, the population of earth has all starved to death because the scientists forgot about food.

What if all animals could suddenly talk?
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Humans would be amazed, excited, and impressed...before realizing we couldn't get the animals to shut up. Scientists would stop testing/observing them and start interviewing them, then stop interviewing them and return to testing/observing them after finding out what liars they are.

What if your birth certificate said you were born at 5:67 pm on April 31?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What if your birth certificate said you were born at 5:67 pm on April 31?
    I wouldn't be born.

What if you woke up tomorrow without a place to stay and nowhere to go?

Those 'what if' games, interesting. They remind me of a few threads.
    Last edited by Absurd; 12-23-2012 at 10:23 PM.

TIM
    optifree
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I wouldn't be born.

What if you woke up tomorrow without a place to stay and nowhere to go?

Those 'what if' games, interesting. They remind me of a few threads.
    I would walk to town and steal a tent and sleeping bag (it's a big, underemployed shop so wouldn't be too hard), so I'd have a place to sleep. I'd frequent bars until I made friends and thus had somewhere to go (assuming in this scenario everyone I know has disappeared for some reason).

What if China declares war on the USA and when the military turns to use our nukes they find that there's been a moth infestation and all the nukes are just ruined?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

First, I would wonder whether there was a market for an advanced mutation of radioactive bomb-chewing moths. Then I would doubt their existence and decide the government was stupid for encasing their bombs in wool. I would probably end up eating roast dog due to China blockading all supplies to my area.

If the only words you could say were "maybe," "magic," "sometimes," "help," and words ending with "r," what would a conversation with you be like?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the only words you could say were "maybe," "magic," "sometimes," "help," and words ending with "r," what would a conversation with you be like?
    I'd become a pirate so no one would notice there was something wrong with me. Then I'd develop a really bad addiction to rum and die of liver cirrhosis in a few years, but it'd be an honorable death for a pirate. I'd will my parrot, who'd also speak like me, to Aqua.

What if humanity discovered that Earth is really nothing but a small part of a filth gob that's under a giant's big toenail.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    What if humanity discovered that Earth is really nothing but a small part of a filth gob that's under a giant's big toenail.
    Aww, I remember this one.

Existentialism would find new trends. Instead of claiming that the world is an insignificant piece of matter in an expanding universe we could find new and innovative ways of being depressed about our existence!

Still being shit under a toenail of a giant makes people ask questions about that giant. Spiritual processes are bound to follow.

Along that, religion would also follow to makes us feel little, dirty and imperfect so that the bigger fishes could have their machiavellian way to reinvent how we are all sinners/haram/impaired/cast away from the perfect being/perfection. However, religion founding is a lot harder nowadays since we don't need a god to explain how shit works. Still that kind of a revelation would force us to change our perspective. Naturally other religions would adapt as they always have. If you still believe in a religion with all of it's controversies, you're just likely to expand the lie. Only God Giant knows what will happen.

In order to sow discord in the name of Eris, I'll make this one political.
    What if drugs were legalized and regulated like alcohol?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In order to sow discord in the name of Eris, I'll make this one political.
    What if drugs were legalized and regulated like alcohol?
    Most addicts will remain addicted to their drug of choice, but have superior highs with less social consequences. Some new addicts will emerge that were previously sober, but just as many will sober up due to the drug's use becoming socially acceptable. Governments will make a large profit from money made through taxation and stopping the drug war. Many lives will be spared from the senseless deaths from the drug war and drug cartels. Countless civilians convicted of victimless crimes will be released from the world's prisons.

What if we were originally superior energy beings that have been put under a temporary test in this life to have a material based experience?
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The Mormons would have been right all along.

What if your grandma visited for Christmas and brought some delicious-looking homemade cookies, which you tried, only to find they tasted like vinegar chalk, but you know that your grandmother turns into a monster and terrorized the neighborhood whenever she suspects someone doesn't like her baking?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if your grandma visited for Christmas and brought some delicious-looking homemade cookies, which you tried, only to find they tasted like vinegar chalk, but you know that your grandmother turns into a monster and terrorized the neighborhood whenever she suspects someone doesn't like her baking?
    It depends on what kind of terrorizing monster she'd turn into. If it'd be something funny (like going out in the snow banging sheets and shouting obscenities) I could well tell her straight away how I liked her cookies, but if she'd just become annoying I'd probably tell her I'm on a special diet because of some medical condition so I can't really eat them.

What if you woke up one morning, alone in the house and went to have some ice cream cake for breakfast but suddenly it started talking nonsensical jumble in a laconic voice to itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post

What if you woke up one morning, alone in the house and went to have some ice cream cake for breakfast but suddenly it started talking nonsensical jumble in a laconic voice to itself?

Oh i'd be fine with that... in fact i might even feel a little guilty for having ever eaten it before...however i would make up for it by reciting a Greek tragedy (in Greek) whilst doing the samba....and i might give it a little spooning cuddle.... i think that should do the trick.

What would you do if life really was a dream and then you woke up?

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post

What would you do if life really was a dream and then you woke up?
    Then you would ask your self who or what woke up? And all you life would been seen as the great illusion and delusion. And you would see the collective insanity of culture, which of course is also in your mind. And you would be broken of yourself. You would be the No-Self, which of course you already were, but now you have the added challenge of no center. You would live as the unique individual that you are, truly, as something or no-thing more then the ego. Life as you knew it would be ruined for you. You would see as the sages have seen. You would become the animal, not metaphorically, literally. You would feel compassion for the living creature that you are and empathy for the great apes around you. Then you would pay for your sins, all forms must be answered to, and the sins of others and your anscestors trapped in your body and consiousness. Your sins will be burned away as you disidentify and awake in each instance. You will still have thoughts about others, sublime and petty, but you are no longer the thinker. Emotions will grip you, rage and happiness, but now you are no longer the feeler. You as you knew it would cease to exsist. You would be a no thing. No one is running the show. Not exstistentially, you are now the living embodiement of truth. Yet, selfing would now and forever continue. And the body/mind organism will show its true nature and you would cower in fear and be humbled into silence...or laughter. And after you awake from the dream you would keep quite because, hush, others are still asleep. You can be your own authority. And grace would enter into your life as you realize, with humility, that you must still chop wood and carry water, but now you know what holy is. Then socionics will make sense as it is seen as the 100% impersonal process that it truly is. And even then identification will still occur. You will no longer be the indentity. You will be a journey without destination nor an adventuer. Dreams will still happen, but now you are no longer the dreamer. It is awake.

What if there was no facebook?
    Last edited by wacey; 12-24-2012 at 11:11 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would sometimes wonder what the people I knew in school were doing these days. I would spend more time on this forum. I would not know about memes. And some people would not have suddenly become rich.

What if you discovered all the bacon in the world has been made out of tofu and yogurt since 1997?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if you discovered all the bacon in the world has been made out of tofu and yogurt since 1997?
    Invest in soybeans and milk bacteria. Become vegetarian 4 lyfe.

What if you're secretly a bacteria that poops yogurt?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend