Thread: Water fluoridation, dada, idle chat and terms of endearment

Threaded View

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Water fluoridation, dada, idle chat and terms of endearment.

This thread has been created to avoid derailing in the "hobo shit you do" thread. This thread is sane.

Below are some general rules of this thread. Why does a thread like this need rules? Because without rules there's only anarchy.
    Which is nice.
    1. In order to avoid hostility this forum has, please use terms of endearment, titles or other polite manners of speech when addressing someone.
    2. That is all. This is not a rule unless you want it to be.
    3. There's no topic.
    4. You can also make new rules. And disobey rules. Except this one. Yet.
    5. No offtopic.
    6. This rule is not yet finis

I had a discussion with jennifer but it was offtopic in the prior thread so I will continue it here.
    @jennifer

Here's Mr. Ripper explaining water fluoridation, pumpkin.

I didn't know you had kids, love? Swimming pools might make kids dumber but it is to be noted that dumb creatures take more delight in life although they are usually less ecological. Having a kid with Down's syndrome would be desirable to a true utilitarian parent.

Finnish (among other Nordics) have traditional laws that let you roam and camp fairly freely, kleines Fräulein, so you may easily visit those springs. And my hitchhike trip through Europe taught me that Finnish water is superior in taste, tap water included. There's nothing like drinking straight from a spring... And, yes, I can taste water differences. This is due to my deep affection for water. I used to "worship" water when I was a kid. The ritual only involved drinking lots of it greedily.
    Last edited by Aquagraph; 08-27-2012 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Rules have changed. Like you cared.. dear viewer.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden