Although I find SEI is a pretty likely type for myself, a good number of people disagree and assert I'm IEE. So I will contrast them.
When I look at the evidence for SEI...it just makes more sense than any other type, relationship-wise, dichotomy-wise, temperament-wise, almost everything-wise.

Dichotomies I Am Certain I Relate To
*bolded dichotomies are not consistent with IEE typing
- introverted
- ethical
- irrational
- negativist
- declaring
- democratic
- yielding
- judicious

I'm not certain about process/result. And I THINK I'm emotivist > constructivist.
As far as cognitive styles go, I know @hitta and I both agree Dialectical-Algorithmic makes the most sense.

I'm very skeptical of being IEE because when I think of Ne base types, they are much more involved with the world in a way that I'm not, but admire and would like to be. It's like, even when I am aware of opportunities, which I'm not sure I do, I kinda...struggle to involve myself. I WANT to involve myself, but just don't for whatever reason. It's like I don't know how to deal with the world in that way. I'm a very adaptive person; I'd sooner adapt myself to another person or situation than push to change anything. That sounds pretty terrible in a way, but as far as Darwinism goes, it could be a good thing. Since it isn't about the survival of the "fittest" so much as the most adaptable. Though this does lead to a questioning of who I really am frequently.

I think a large reason I thought I was Ne-ego was because I can extrapolate and think of lots of possibilites and outcomes, and choose accordingly (although I am not good at making those choices because I see so many outcomes but I'm not certain which to choose, regardless) -- but this is simply negativism. Once I came to this realization, SEI seemed a more possible typing, and given how I have always been, I just...there's no way I'm an extrovert.

When @thePirate and @woofwoofl typed me SEI, I kinda thought "meh" at first; I didn't really see why. But once I learned more about negativism, it just kinda made sense.
When I think about myself as a child and my hobbies...I would draw floorplans of my house or room...all the different ways to place the furniture, looking for the best way. I'd draw garden layouts too. And in 7th grade I started teaching myself photoshop and did so pretty successfully. When I think of other potentially Si-ish things I do, I also think of how I can recreate sensations in my body by thinking about a time and place. When I think about 5 years ago when I would go to the park with Lane at night and lie in the grass, I can relive how the environment affected me vividly -- because environment does affect how you feel; like the vibe you get...the overall impression internalized, like when you walk into your childhood home, you can almost feel how you felt as a child; the same experience in your body -- and listening to music I listened to in these periods can help the intensity of the "re-living" experience. I don't know if this is Si-ish or not.

As far as IEI, I am pretty sure I'm not. I don't think I am decisive; I don't think I am positivist; I don't think I am asking.

What I am largely curious of...is why Ne ego makes sense for me, supposedly, since some people are sticking to that typing, despite the fact that I am nothing like any of the Ne-egos on the forum.

I fear negativism is being mistaken for intuition.
Or I'm just bonkers.

Thanks.