Hi 16 types forum.

I have been reading this webiste and the posts for years. I got into socionics about four years ago, and have subsequently read every single little shred of information pretaining to this grand theory, in both english and russian (machine translated of course). I have also read all of your guy's posts - spanning the years. So no more crepping in the bleachers while every one else dances......

Now, I have had the intial love affair with duality, the intertypes realtions ect....as well as the inevitable falling out with these ideas as well. I have reached a very humble place in regards to typing people...in this I now firmly beleive that one must always return to the iinformation elements. The human personlity is infinetly complex, but ulitmatly it evolved as a tool to create the individual, and help that individual survive in a social group.

Having said this. There is always the possibility that there is no-self, that the so called personality is a illusion of the brain. One day I will elaborate more.

I had a incredibly rocky upbringing, full of much sadness and confusion. This has effected my personlity like nothing else. But in the end I know in my heart I use Fi as a base, and am Ne creative. I am a rational person.

So, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to participate in the discussion. Please feel free to adress me as Wacey.

Thank-you for supporting us "new" people.