Thread: Finally jumping in

Hybrid View

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please bare with me while I figure out the logistics of the thread posts...haha, I have never been on a forum before. Ok, to Absurd, yeah, I won't be instantly replying all the time to posts right away, even ones that I wrote. This is because I have a life outside the computer and try to limit internet time to a minimum. If I did not, I might spend hours searching for in the end, really useless information. It's as if this mind is addicted to what is "next".

I do not formely practise a religion, although I grew up in a Christain setting. I can rely on my own experince, and this gives me a personal athourity. If this matches with certain teachings of world religions, than that only helps fill in the colours of what this mind chooses to believe. To Hkkmr: totally agree, one illusion for another maybe our lot in life, "Before enlightment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightement, chop wood, carry water". And no, I do not claim enlightenment.

I think that I would be cautious in saying I was any persons' dual. Socionics can sometimes be used in ways that may not actual resemble 'truth'. I will sincerly try to stay away from using it like it's a sort of horoscope/astrology thing. I was a little excited today to log onto the 16types.

"Information without energy is useless" Nowisthetime's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WaceysShoulder View Post
    This is because I have a life outside the computer and try to limit internet time to a minimum.
    But now you've joined this forum and it will change your life

I think that I would be cautious in saying I was any persons' dual. Socionics can sometimes be used in ways that may not actual resemble 'truth'. I will sincerly try to stay away from using it like it's a sort of horoscope/astrology thing.
    Would you like to elaborate? this could be interesting. Why don't you want to say you're someone's dual? What is your experience with dual relations, or with LSE? (if you don't want to use the word "dual")

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo dawg, what's up? You wanna be hommies?
    Easy Day

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by WaceysShoulder View Post
    This is because I have a life outside the computer and try to limit internet time to a minimum. If I did not, I might spend hours searching for in the end, really useless information. It's as if this mind is addicted to what is "next".
    I would mark this post constructive 10x if I could. Probably most constructive thing I've read on here in the past month.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Dew View Post
    I would mark this post constructive 10x if I could. Probably most constructive thing I've read on here in the past month.
    Duality reigns supreme.

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Duality reigns supreme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Sounds like an EII
    Well if Maritsa is accurate in typing the first girl in over 3 years here as EII, so she'll no longer be the 'only EII on the forum', that must mean I'm LSE again with you, Absurd. At least I can do grammar.