Is this common? Like there being a subject of ethics and morality that they feel strongly about, and what is it usually (if any)?

I'll tell you the reason behind this question and possibly future ones, and it's that I feel like I'm in some kind of EII/LII continuum that I'm trying to make sense of. I've identified with the EII descriptions for the longest time, yet for the past few years I've been developing my personality more and I've felt less of an interested toward topics on morality and ethics, like I'm confident about my ethical views at this point. I feel particularly strong towards topics where people's arguments are based on there being monetary profit and there's a person's dignity involved (what I perceive as their dignity being in question), such as my pet peeve towards Hooters. On a side note, I've also had successful relationships with ESEs rather than LSEs. So, I'm trying to distinguish what makes EIIs different than LIIs from a functional perspective, even though I still feel very much EII.