View Poll Results: What type do you think I am?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

3 17.65%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • IEI

8 47.06%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • ILI

1 5.88%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • EII

5 29.41%
  • LSE

0 0%

Thread: Videotype Me!!!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nadia G. seems like an unproblematic Se-ESTp fwiw.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Nadia G. seems like an unproblematic Se-ESTp fwiw.
    Ah k. Out of curiosity, what made you think Si > Ni?
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Ah k. Out of curiosity, what made you think Si > Ni?
    You VI'd a bit like an Si-ISTp friend so I thought ISXp, but maybe it's just the IP-ness that sticks out.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nadia G is Se/Ni peak. Beta extravert works.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    You VI'd a bit like an Si-ISTp friend so I thought ISXp, but maybe it's just the IP-ness that sticks out.
    Ah k, interesting. Yeah, sometimes I have trouble differentiating what would be Si and Ip-temperament.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost 400 views and only three people have voted, and one of them is Maritsa (no offense, Maritsa -- you seem like a very sweet person, but your typings are very bizarre, lol). I'd definitely love to hear more from some of the Betas as well as the Deltas, about whether you can see me in your quadra.

Here are my results from that test with the V.I. thing:

Your Sociotype: IEI-3Fe (INFp)

1. SEI (ISFp): 85% as likely as IEI.
    2. EIE (ENFj): 82% as likely as IEI.
    3. ESE (ESFj): 81% as likely as IEI.

Oh fuck no to ESE.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baby
    I finally got to watch your videos. I don't know what all to say. I enjoyed them. I like hearing about people's experiences and their thoughts on not just the happenings but also of the individuals they were with. I liked that you gave more than a "so-and-so was kewl" and then nothing more.

I recall a number of people thought you were FiNe years ago. Didn't you once type as FiNe?
    I don't type people anymore so can't help you there. But I'm sure you know that most Detans would accept you in Delta quadra. Well, the ones who've been around long enough to have a sense of who you are.

I do have a question. You said you felt more like an identical to April. How did you notice glam and hkkmr reacting to April?
    I'm asking because she seems to be the type of person that would be fun to hang out with, perhaps regardless of type. If they responded favorably to her, then I'd hesitate to read much into your favorable response to her. But if they felt just as distanced with her as with you (that gap), then it might say something.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    @Baby
    I finally got to watch your videos. I don't know what all to say. I enjoyed them. I like hearing about people's experiences and their thoughts on not just the happenings but also of the individuals they were with. I liked that you gave more than a "so-and-so was kewl" and then nothing more.

I recall a number of people thought you were FiNe years ago. Didn't you once type as FiNe?
    I don't type people anymore so can't help you there. But I'm sure you know that most Detans would accept you in Delta quadra. Well, the ones who've been around long enough to have a sense of who you are.

I do have a question. You said you felt more like an identical to April. How did you notice glam and hkkmr reacting to April?
    I'm asking because she seems to be the type of person that would be fun to hang out with, perhaps regardless of type. If they responded favorably to her, then I'd hesitate to read much into your favorable response to her. But if they felt just as distanced with her as with you (that gap), then it might say something.
    Thanks, ann! Interesting question. I think we all got along quite well, although we were together only a short time. You're right in that April is probably the sort of person who would get along with just about anyone. I didn't notice any sort of "supervision" going on between her and hkkmr, although hkkmr did seem a little nervous around her. Like he had to be very gentle around her, and was almost over-apologetic. I think that may have been preconceived notions about how supervision was supposed to play out, however, because I saw no reason for him to be so cautious. With glam, she seemed pretty comfortable, but I didn't get to observe their interaction all that much. I think April would probably be the best person to ask about this part, though. I know she doesn't post much on the forum, but maybe she'll make a rare appearance and share her thoughts.

I do vaguely remember emmigrating to Delta quadra for a bit, lol. I think I probably identified as half the Socion at one point or another. At this point, I'm actually not as much concerned about pegging myself as a specific type, so much as clarifying some of the things about Socionics I've never really understood, lol. I still don't understand most of the information elements or the quadra values or the dichotomies. I find them so poorly defined and vague as to be virtually meaningless. What is Fe to one person is Fi to another, etc. Straight theoretical discussions where people detail the differences between these things are very hard for me to see in terms of actual reality, so I think the best way is to see if people can pick out the elements and quadra values in my own behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I typed you SEI or SLI by the way; definitely Ip temp.
    Thanks Maritsa!

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Almost 400 views and only three people have voted... I'd definitely love to hear more from some of the Betas as well as the Deltas, about whether you can see me in your quadra.
    sooo i have to ask - based on your impressions of me and the "gap" between us, and of April (who you thought could be your identical), where do you see me type- and quadra-wise?

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your vids are in dire need of a de-esser, so much sillibance scraping my ears

I get IXFp. You come off as E9-ish too.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let me show you how one word can cause a big hoopla.

This is what I initially wrote.. let me replace sophisticated with something else.... No more conflict, no more disagreement... mutual understanding right? But why did it unfold the way it did?
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    And this is the same as Jazz, which is not status oriented. Jazz is underground bars during prohibition, hookers, alchohol, vice and sin(everything I like) . There's also thesense of improvisation despite the countless hours of practice and dedication to the art, for the audience it's on the spot and down and dirty..

This is what I've found quite common in information conflicts, little areas of conflict where people won't relent and hold their perspective strongly. And then it gets personal and into attacks. I would like to avoid that as it's what it's becoming so I'll change what I said earlier to this.