Thread: So This Is Where One Gets Abducted for Experimentation?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So This Is Where One Gets Abducted for Experimentation?

Hi all, I am a member of other personality forums such as PersonalityCafe and PersonalityNation. Of all typology systems, I've come to be fascinated by Socionics the most.

In attempting to pinpoint my own Socionics type, I have been successful in narrowing my type down to the Delta quadrum. I might still consider alpha as well because both quadras value and

So a bit about myself. I am a fairly chillout person. I love thinking about certain ideas, even if they are not totally practical to the eyes of other people and love learning how things work. I like to get to the true essence of things rather than be faced with contradictions. My goal in life is to make a cheap, but healthy life for myself and to find some meaningful projects to work on that make some ideas in mind come to life.

Here are some photos of me at gatherings which never happen. I typically am by myself in my spare time in my room, on my computer, reading, or playing my guitar:

The one below with me in the red shirt was an exaggerated expression. I don't usually act that way, but I like it nonetheless.

Me minding my own mind and business:

I was in an unintentional photo bomb:

Here is a more recent one, it's a bit more depressing now that I look at it and I was trying to show a more neutral expression. Granted, I had only gotten out of a recently depressing period of my life where I didn't feel like anything was worth it after reading certain literature and trying to manage my own time with the obligations I had:

...and the most recent, neutral picture of me:

Here's a video of me answering a forum member's questionnaire not too long ago:

EDIT - That WAS actually a while ago! I mean... look at my hair! Ok, LAST year! Recent enough!
    Last edited by HandiAce; 03-05-2012 at 12:15 AM.