Hybrid View

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nil View Post
    Fe is not necessarily raw emotionality, but I have noticed that Fe egos tend to be distinctly aware of the group atmosphere (whether in small group, community, etc.) and try to ensure that this group atmosphere remains positive. I have had Fe egos tell me to mow the lawn merely for the fact that the grass at my house looked worse than the grass at other houses on the block (this is perhaps not getting into the real reason; I understand well in my mind but it is hard to put into words). Generally amiable people but if they get angry they get extremely demanding and moody, at least in my experience.
    That was an Fe ego who is not PoLR Si!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A reply from a past thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    Fi is subjective relations between objects. It filters the sentiments of repulsion and attraction in oneself and in others. When a person is questioning how much, say, they or someone else likes a person or if that person appears to like or dislike them, they're using Fi. It's typically linked as a relational element since it monitors the relational proximity between others, which allows for one to adapt to particular relations appropriately

Fe monitors the internal emotional processes that are taking place within an atmosphere or individual. It allows the ability to convey and identify the mood in oneself and others. When a person is identifying the emotional state of an individual or the general mood of the atmosphere they're within they're using Fe (i.e. "this person is sad/happy, warm/cold, grouchy/elated" etc) Fe can also enable someone to make attempts at inducing said moods in others
    I might expand on this later
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how I see Fe>Fi