Threaded View

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Might as well.

Well if anyone is interested in trying to VI me, I figure I might as well show you a video or two of me. Even though I don't know if I totally believe in the effectiveness of VI >_>

My hair is a mess because I recently woke up

Some of you know my past typings, that's ok, if you are going to confirm it or whatever that's fine.

There are a couple videos I posted a couple years ago, where I talked somewhat about my beliefs. I took them down since then because my beliefs have changed quite a bit since then, and did not want anyone to think that is what I believe now. I will reupload and post those when I have the time.

Ok, here's the only old video I am willing to reupload. It cuts off because... the things I said afterward are kind of embarrassing >.< but yeah, I don't mind showing the stuff before the cutoff. This was from a couple years ago, mind you, so I don't know if it makes a difference let me remind you, that I do not necessarily believe all the stuff I said, still.

Last edited by Taknamay; 01-22-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse