I've really been looking into some MBTI et al descriptions of INTJ, and this came up and struck me as intersting, because it relates personally --

Page 182 of "Please Understand Me (I)"

Costeffectiveness is a concept which has a strong imperative for INTJs, who frequently select occupations in engineering, particularly human engineering. They also can be found in the physical sciences, in rolse which require development , such as curriculum building, and in general, any job which requires the creation and appliacation of technology in complex areas
I was wondering just what is meant by "human engineering". I looked it up and http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?...p=16#after_ad2
had some to do with ergonomics, but this stands out most for me -

Ergonomics

The branch of science that deals with human work and the efficient use of energy, including anatomical, physiological, biomechanical, and psychosocial factors.
That does interest me a lot, but on a larger scale than, say, how to fit a chair to a workdesk, of course.

So, for now, my question is - do you have any advice for someone who is interested in such? I'm going to bring up this sort of thing when I see my guidance conselor in a few months back at university. (She knows I'm an INTJ as per discussion of such)