Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
Ultimatum? What ultimatum.
Quote Originally Posted by Eye of the Potato View Post
Well I thought either A) she was an idiot for posting what she posted or B) that she was winding me up. I went with B to give her the benefit of the doubt. The reason I thought she was an idiot for posting it, was because of how so many people in that thread argued about whether or not the article was related to Fi. Why post something that is so loosly related to Fi to try and prove a point? If anything it was Ne. Ne+Fi perhaps but definitely not Se+Fi, which makes it more Ne than anything. The article described how my mind works. I get people to step out of their either/or mode of thinking. I use Ne/Fi to do this. Not just Fi alone.
^That is called an ultimatum.

By asking if you were winding me up? It was very possible it was someone winding me up because it was such a stupid way to make a point. I understood the article quite well. Thank you.
Actually I don't consider it stupid. I think that it illustrates a thought process you are not very familiar with, though.

What you can't see is that your article was describing Ne and Fi working together. It wasn't about Fi all on it's own. It sure as hell wasn't describing how a Se/Fi ego functions. Which means it wasn't about Fi alone. That's what made it such a stupid thing to post, to try to make a point about Fi.
I never said the Fi content exclusively existed in the article. I said the thread generally elucidated Fi concepts. Quote me.

Like I said, I understood it just fine. The fact that people in the thread argued over whether the article described Fi or not, proves just how stupid it was.
Lol, the functional value of the thread resides within the interaction of the people in it. Apparently that went over your head. I doubt you have Fi in your ego block, let alone value it