Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
In an Ne thread a little bit ago, Drake offered a scenario in an effort to prove his point, he wrote: If you see a 6 year old, blue haired, in a white dress girl, crying and with a bleeding ankle, because she fell from a bike, how do you feel?

Diana responded with: I think I'd put a band-aid on her ankle and help her up, but I would wonder why her hair is blue. That would probably bug me for awhile, and I'd come up with various reasons as to it being that way, might even make up a whole story in my head about it.

This a pretty good description of Ne jokes. We notice or create absurdities, and then take them all the way, as if they were "real".

One was tossing in some oddball bit of "info"...the blue hair. The other caught it, and wanted to focus on that and the story that could be behind a little girl having blue hair. An entire story will come out from one little piece of strange information.
It's weird... I consider that normal talk. I like it when the talk goes outside the borders or normality, but I don't find it funny. I find it pleasant.