Thread: Ways to tell someone is weak at :insert IM here:

Threaded View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti-PoLR individuals don't like being told/infered what to do. They don't follow a set of standards of how things should run, rather, they do as they feel at the moment.

Example: I worked with a group of people all last year, and we were all assigned individual roles. This SEE was assigned as a recorder, where she had to email the group a summary of what was covered at the meeting. The thing that bothered me was that she constantly sent it out the night it was due, rather than ahead of time. She pretty much did it whenever she felt like it.

Now I have rules for everything- one is that a people with such positions should take their job seriously. By serious I mean do the job thoroughly, and most importantly, on time, every time, no exceptions. That way, you make other people's jobs a lot easier.

So this SEE created all these holes in my Ti-constitution (What people should do in such positions), and it really bothered me. I feel like this explains a lot of the problems that do arise between me and Ti-PoLRs.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 05-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.